BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Restaurants

Israeli food is brilliant. You want to try an Israeli breakfast.....salads, egg, fruit, breads, houmous etc......fantastic food and fantastic country.

pb you should try an English breakfast - sausage, bacon, eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, black pudding. Did you know black pudding is one of the new 'superfoods'? Low fat (2%) and high in iron.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Backroom

Went to Solita Preston last night, their soft opening so food was half price. Some teething issues but it will be a place worth visiting. Basically burgers but good burgers in nice surroundings - it's the old Heathcotes down winkley square.

If you are a lager drinker they have one of the nicest pints I've ever had, Kona Big Wave, first had it in florida a few years back.

Didn't realise till we got the bill I was paying £5 a pint mind you!

Having my first meal in the BT tower in London in 2 weeks - looking forward to that.

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for a quality restaurant in the Chorley, Blackburn, Ribble Valley area for a party of 20.

Suggestions please or avoids please!

(Not Northcote - I could fly everyone to Nice and do a restaurant for the same price and have change!!)

I'm looking for a quality restaurant in the Chorley, Blackburn, Ribble Valley area for a party of 20.

Suggestions please or avoids please!

(Not Northcote - I could fly everyone to Nice and do a restaurant for the same price and have change!!)

Try the Spinners at Cowling, I am sure Glen will give you a good old BWFC welcome.

• 1 month later...

We went to mezzo Last night and can honestly say it's the best Italian meal I've ever had ..we got a meat platter scallops to share and then I had steak in chilliest & pepper gravy and the roast spuds were amazing and desert I had lemon and berry sponge ...

Fan bloody tad tic !!!

Hangover time now

• Moderation Lead

We went to mezzo Last night and can honestly say it's the best Italian meal I've ever had ..we got a meat platter scallops to share and then I had steak in chilliest & pepper gravy and the roast spuds were amazing and desert I had lemon and berry sponge ...

Fan bloody tad tic !!!

Hangover time now

It's excellent, there. It's just a bit of a trek for me! Sounds like your meal last night would be a good hangover cure for today!!

Fan bloody tad tic !!!

Hangover time now

Proper Italian food then.

The reason I don't eat Italian when I go out is that it's normally just Pizza and Pasta (i.e. - easy student food).