BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Last Text Message I Received....

That's instantly what I thought, but maybe it's a fat club?

Haha, I'm glad somebody else got the reference! But it's Monday Club all the way for me and, as I'm not too good with curry, I'll have a beer and burger deal every time. I don't care if it's made from 69% regenerated zeebu carcus (no ######, that's what it's made of), it still tastes great! I haven't had a good steak club for a long time though...

"Gazza sectioned under the Mental Health Act and sent to instiution for retards with no chance of recovery. "We're glad to have him back!" says Keegan!"

I love that joke.

Mine is "im here how long u gona b?"

Haha, I'm glad somebody else got the reference! But it's Monday Club all the way for me and, as I'm not too good with curry, I'll have a beer and burger deal every time. I don't care if it's made from 69% regenerated zeebu carcus (no ######, that's what it's made of), it still tastes great! I haven't had a good steak club for a long time though...

Thursday Club is the name for a drinking session on a Thursday, much the same with Monday Club

Archived