BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirts - Still Umbro But What Colour?

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OH jesus i sincerly hope not LATTD

I may be wrong, may well have him mixed up with another poster. Anyway, i will buy the new away kit no matter what, even if it gets worn once and then goes (and stays in) the drawer. However I am confident the shirt will look much better in the flesh.

I don't understand manufacturers fascination with grey. It's a disgusting colour and looks horrible with any other colour.

We need to have a blue and white halved shirt as our home and a red and white halved shirt as our away. It would look sweeeeeeeeet.

And skins when we go to Sunderland?

new rovers away shirt is out the 12th of july just to let everyone know

i hate that date aswell

what a good day to release the shirt, its in plenty of time for the holidays.

Why is the away shirt being released first, is it just an attempt at making money.

Anybody wanting to buy a new shirt for the blackburn holidays will have to buy an away one, most people will then buy the home one when thats released.

Wasn't sure what I said, but I certainly wasn't meaning to antagonise anybody... :/

I'm really warming to the idea of a yellow, blue and white kit, a la Sweden, if done right I think it'd be awesome.

Archived