BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dissertation Questionnaire On Fan Loyalty In Football

Hi guys,

I'm targetting Rovers fans as one of three clubs with regards to my dissertation entitled 'Fan loyalty in football'. If you could just spare 5 minutes by completing the questionnaire then that would be a huge help and your opinions would be greatly appreciated to a fellow Rover.

The link is:

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB227MEZXA4TJ

Thanks again,

Somerset Rover

Thanks for the replies guys and the feedback, it's much appreciated and obviously means I can get on with the analysis.

Ricky you'll be pleased to know that the girls down here are still pretty much awesome ;)

I'm studying marketing btw.

Thanks again.

You look amazingly like Steb!

Thanks ever so much for all your help guys. I've got all the replies and more that I need now so mods I guess this thread can be closed now? Thanks again though, it's much appreciated, and I'll see you all in three weeks after my hand in :D .

I'll join you for a drink, i'm in the same boat. I would also like to thank Martin who's just made my heart sink with the "you'll never forget the nights leading up to the hand-in date!" As if the pressure wasnt on before! ha

Hi guys,

I'm targetting Rovers fans as one of three clubs with regards to my dissertation entitled 'Fan loyalty in football'. If you could just spare 5 minutes by completing the questionnaire then that would be a huge help and your opinions would be greatly appreciated to a fellow Rover.

The link is:

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB227MEZXA4TJ

Thanks again,

Somerset Rover

Sent you a pm mate.

Some very interesting questions.

To what extent do I see myself as a fan- completely

To what extent do others see me as a fan - completely

I suspect you are going to get some very positive results to questions like this on an internet sight like this as we are not very typical of the average football or even Blackburn fan

Archived