BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Where Are They Now?

Last warning on the gimmick posting or you will marooned on banned island!

I'm not gimmick posting at all, im being attacked by posters and being accused of being someone I'm not. Mike warned them last night, not me as I'm doing nothin wrong, now you're warning me?

I'm trying to talk football, so get some perspective please before just joining in with the click.

• Like 1

• Backroom

I was more asking you to tone it down for the benefit of other members. Ok it's not a warning but it's a gentle reminder that it can be irritating to read.

Even if I personally don't mind, it's the board that matters rather than any one member.

• Backroom

I'm not gimmick posting at all, im being attacked by posters and being accused of being someone I'm not. Mike warned them last night, not me as I'm doing nothin wrong, now you're warning me?

I'm trying to talk football, so get some perspective please before just joining in with the click.

I would say pretty much every post in pirate lingo is gimmick posting - and I love pirates!

But yeah, no more of it.

what's irritating to read is me being called Gordon all the time,that's being ignored for a reason.

Tell you what it's not worth bother, I will just leave and let you all talk amoungst yourselves as new people are treated like dirt.

Please close down my account.

It's a poor do if they ban you, don't throw in the towel so easy. Anyway I'd be more inclined to call you Gav than Gordon :D

what's irritating to read is me being called Gordon all the time,that's being ignored for a reason.

Tell you what it's not worth bother, I will just leave and let you all talk amoungst yourselves as new people are treated like dirt.

actually i don't think Theno would ever make the mistake of spelling 'amongst' in the way that you have there(unless its a very clever bluff) but still whoever you are your really not a new poster at all, which is a shame as new posters would be very welcome(as long as they aren't acting like total wums) and nobody's treating you like "dirt" we're just questioning your true identity(and Gav was a good shout there tomphil :tu: )

Edited by T J Hooker
  • Like 1

See you soon in another guise Jim!

That's my guess anyway. Not Theno's style but definitely is Jim's!

Would be astounded if those posts were from a genuinely new poster!

• Like 1

Text message arrives at 3am:

"Are you a pirate"? check out BRFCS

Not me chaps,but what is slightly disturbing,I was in Barrow last week 😂

So back to hating dogs, Tories and Allardyce (yes yes yes I would have him back tomorrow).

• Like 1

So back to hating dogs, Tories and Allardyce (yes yes yes I would have him back tomorrow).

You hate dogs? I no longer like the cut of your gib Gav.

Like Clarke Kent and Superman, neither are at the same place at the same time ☺

It's all a bit of fun but there is no way on Earth the pirate is a newbie but it's a welcome distraction - even if pirate talk quickly wears thin.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Walney Blue is downright genuine and I've enjoyed his posts.

Anyway Captain Pugwash is calling so just off upstairs to check for Seaman Staines, Roger the Cabin Boy and damn, I can't remember the third one!

Edit - Master Bates!

Apparently,the creator of Captain Pugwash was absolutely gutted by the urban myths about Roger the cabin boy and Seaman Staines etc, who never existed in the original. I am sad enough to remember that the cabin boy's name was Tom

False titles are only too relevant on here......Steve Kean, the football manager, The Walker "Trust".......I am sure you can think of more

Edited by Leonard Venkhater
  • Like 4