BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nickos (newer) Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not what i meant.

I was just wondering whether Ince had given up on Robinson due to the overvaluation on Spurs part...

I think it has been made clear for sometime that Rovers will not accept anything less than £17 mill for Bentley - Rovers will not shift on that valuation.

Robinson is a seperate issue - transfer. But rovers and spurs disagree on ROBINSONS valuation. Spurs are may be trying to link the two together but Rovers are not.

Basically as I understand it Rovers have said to spurs £17mill and you can have bentley

Rovers have said they will give £4mill to spurs for robinson - but spurs want 5 or 6 mill - Rovers won't pay that.

So we have a stalemeate. Rovers are under NO pressure to change their own stance. Its all down to spurs to start being sensible. They have a keeper they do not want - Rovers have offered them money for him - Spurs want more. If spurs don't make a deal Rovers keep their money and spurs keep a keeper they do not want to keep.

Plain and simple in my view <_<:brfcsmilie:

I'd imagine hes not the only Ben Foster going...

just checked on the facebook site, he is still on there and you can look at his profile, but all his details and intrests and stuff have been deleted.It might just be someone wanting to take the ###### out of him i don't know, but i thought i would mention it

Could it possibly be that Friedel doesn't want to leave Rovers, Rovers don't want Friedel to leave, and that the only people who do want him to leave are other clubs? In which case, this is just a repeat of every summer for Rovers - clubs want our best players, we (in the main) don't sell them.

I'll go out on a limb and say that I fully expect Friedel to still be with us when the transfer window shuts.

I do think there is some truth to that scotty - my only pushback, would be the lure of a massive final payday.

Everybody's head can be turned by money - especially if you're at the end of your career and someone wants to double your wages. Maybe he has more plans for his academies in the US....

I guess this one will rumble, so lets pray he stays!

Nicko, is Swiss winger Behrami coming England? He was leaving his current club at some point. I think it was Lazio. What about Osorio for right back? We really need good news! Sooner the better!

West Ham are trying to get him.

Typical Brum Mail. Utter kronk!

No it's good journalism. get them in with the headline and then keep them reading hoping to see more useful/interesting stuff later. No point in saying "We have no concrete evidence about Friedel or Bentley but this is our take on Barry" Not what fans want to hear.

Archived