BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New Songs

PAFELL

The media keep banging the drum about Paul Ince being the first black manager in the premiership. I suggest it would be good if rovers supporters could make up a song about it. - especially before the west ham away game - After all in my view it matters not the colour of a man's skin, but can he do the job.

The media keep banging the drum about Paul Ince being the first black manager in the premiership. I suggest it would be good if rovers supporters could make up a song about it. - especially before the west ham away game - After all in my view it matters not the colour of a man's skin, but can he do the job.

I Took My Baby

On A Saturday Bang

Boy Is That Girl With You

Yes We're One And The Same

Now I Believe In Miracles

And A Miracle

Has Happened Tonight

But, If You're Thinkin'

About My Baby

It Don't Matter If You're ...

edit - never realised how sinister those lyrics were. Good job they weren't read out in court !!

Edited by Hasta

'Up above the streets and houses

Incey's climbing high

Everyone can see him smiling ... blue and white

Paint the whole world with an Incey!!!'

Black or white,

We don't give a sh-te,

Incey's now

Blue 'n white

He's black, he's white

we do not give a sh!te

Paul Ince, Paul Ince!

Thats the best yet,but don't get too creative these are Rovers fans remember so the first home game

Ewood will be ringing to,

"Paul Inc'es blue and white army, boing boing boing boing".

Its safe,no swearing,you can sit down and chant it,tap your feet nod your head,perfect for the whole family.

To that tune that Liverpoo sing '5 times' to....think its a Beach Boys tune....anyway.......

"He wanted the job, he wanted the joooooooooooob,

But the Blackburn fans said, Fat Sam yer a knob.

He'd 'ave taken us down, he'd 'ave taken us dooooooooooooooooooown,

But the Blackburn fans said, McClarens a clown.

Now we've got Paul Ince, now we've got Paul Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiince,"

......but I'm struggling with a rhyming word for the last line.........be makin 'em wince?, doesn't like mince?, son of an african prince?..........help!!!!!!!!

'Up above the streets and houses

Incey's climbing high

Everyone can see him smiling ... blue and white

Paint the whole world with an Incey!!!'

The reasoning for my thinking is just a play on factor of colour being a major thing to throw back at the media - its irrelevant and shouldn't be picked out ie first black british manager

The reasoning for my thinking is just a play on factor of colour being a major thing to throw back at the media - its irrelevant and shouldn't be picked out ie first black british manager AGREED

That was my idea behind the thread. Stuff the media and the constant 'black manager. At the end of the day JW chose Paul Ince on merit and not because of skin colour. Therefore in my view it would be good if the media (MOTD included) could be embarassed for making the black issue a big thing, by a song from the Rovers supporters. For a while I have believed that there are a number in the media who do not like Rovers (nobody loves us we don't care) for whatever reason. Rovers have been called bully boys, thugs etc - I suppose the next thing wil be Rovers are bottom of the fair play league - but top of the anti-racist league for appointing Paul Ince. There are enough people who visit this board and I am sure that someone on here could put a song together - which, ironically and sadly would be unique to Rovers because of Paul Ince and his colour.

To that tune that Liverpoo sing '5 times' to....think its a Beach Boys tune....anyway.......

"He wanted the job, he wanted the joooooooooooob,

But the Blackburn fans said, Fat Sam yer a knob.

He'd 'ave taken us down, he'd 'ave taken us dooooooooooooooooooown,

But the Blackburn fans said, McClarens a clown.

Now we've got Paul Ince, now we've got Paul Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiince,"

......but I'm struggling with a rhyming word for the last line.........be makin 'em wince?, doesn't like mince?, son of an african prince?..........help!!!!!!!!

oh paul iiiince the only black prince / oh paul ince our african prince ???????

not sure about it but i couldnt think of anything else

there very bad but can any1 cum up with anything else.....i cant

Edited by sparky12