BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tele's Rubbish

Just sat down to watch tele on a satuarday night-

BBC 1 its casulty- rubbish and should of been finished 10 years ago.

BBC 2 its have i got news for you-repeat and Blairs still Prime Minister

ITV 1- Foyles War- sounds like a long story of how people lived there lifes in the war.

4-Big Brother- Worse than wiping your bum with sandpaper

5-NCIS- Sounds like another version of CSI which is on after it.

Came on here to say whats on tele at the moment is awful and its not just been tonight, its been like this for ages.

Before anybody points out that you need to get Sky we've got it and its rubbish. We have Sky + infact and its only good for recording Police Camera Action.

Anybody else feel the same?

Television is what you make of it.

Television unfortunately feeds the masses what they want to see, television broadcast companies are run like Napoleon ran France. Throw some glitz at us and we are happy, or enough is happy not to effect them.

Television is there for entertainment purposes first, all other things are secondary.

Don't get stuck on TV shows, stick with film.

or get SKY, there's usually something interesting on. If not go to the pub

or get on amazon and order

Firefly

The West Wing

Veronica Mars

Scrubs

Life On Mars

Dexter

The Wire

I remember life on mars it was one of the best things that the BBC turned out for a while. I was also watching Ashes to Ashes but the series finnished in spring and i'll have to wait now until the end of this year or next or the start of next year for it to come back on.

We have Sky + infact and its only good for recording Police Camera Action.

.......and you're complaing about the quality of Saturday night TV? :lol::lol:

Buy a paper, read a book

Replying to Tele's Rubbish

Before anybody points out that you need to get Sky we've got it and its rubbish. We have Sky + infact and its only good for recording Police Camera Action.

You want to have that looked at or take it back, we've got Sky+ and we can record absolutely anything. Just select the prgramme you want to record and it'll do it. Come to think of it though ours might not work with Police Camera Action. How ironic would that be?

Now then - are you John Thompson?

Rubbish!

Our telly's been great for 5 or 6 years. It's never had a problem. The picture was always good but we replaced it with a bigger one just a couple of weeks ago. We were planning on giving the old one to a friend, so we moved it into the hall by the front door, ready to be collected. Now we can't get a picture on it at all!! There's just white noise on every channel - it's like watching "Police, Camera, Action". Who's going to want it in that condition?

So I agree with Scotchrover, telly's rubbish.

ITV 1- Foyles War- sounds like a long story of how people lived there lifes in the war.

Came on here to say whats on tele at the moment is awful and its not just been tonight, its been like this for ages.

I blame the Tories & Maggie in paticular :wacko::wacko:

You have mentioned two programmes there that you obvisiously haven't watched, Foyles war is about a detective during the war, not my thing but people who like there english drama's would enjoy it,.

NCIS is a drama about federal agents who investigate crimes connected with the Navy, it is very good although Channel 5 are a year behind the ones being shown on FX, I used to watch CSI but got a bit bored of it, NCIS is actually better.

Scotchrover is right. Summer TV on the terrestrial channels is dire. I have a series link on the Michael Palin travels and a load of Billy Connelly programmes on my Sky+ box. When the crud is on I watch those.

Archived