BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers Songs

Hughesy

Still wondering where, besides Nicko, the idea we are signing Andrews is coming from. His club has said he is staying, we have said we aren't buying him.

Remind me who's managing Panathinaikos now?

Heck, supposedly, according to Nicko and others, it was a done deal and we were going to slip the announcement out there. Awfully long time to wait when he should be training with us for the start of the season.

Still wondering where, besides Nicko, the idea we are signing Andrews is coming from. His club has said he is staying, we have said we aren't buying him.

Remind me who's managing Panathinaikos now?

Heck, supposedly, according to Nicko and others, it was a done deal and we were going to slip the announcement out there. Awfully long time to wait when he should be training with us for the start of the season.

I do not understand this thinking.

For every Henk Ten Cate, there's a Rigters, Santa Cruz, Robinson, Villaneuva, Simpson and probably countless others than I can't be bothered going back to trace.

It amazes me how people will disregard the track record Nicko has for consistently and correctly telling us things before anyone else whenever that thing is something we don't want to hear.

There's no guarantee we'll sign Andrews, all that is being said is that we still really want him. The way Ince is messing other midfielders about, it's not hard to believe.

MK Dons say we aren't after him, Ince says we aren't after him. You are taking Nicko's word over theirs.

Nicko said we had already signed him and were just waiting for the right time to introduce him. If we were interested, it would have been easy to sign him by now - he was on the transfer list, after all.

i was at the games to day and alot of the fans were moaning about ince and williams and even cryse of ince out ince out as we went 1-0 down

Apparently some were booing Fowler as he came on as well.

Good job Ewood was less than 10% full and at least Rovers get a chance of starting the season away from home. Hate to think what it will be like if Hull fluke an early one in two weeks' time.

i was at the games to day and alot of the fans were moaning about ince and williams and even cryse of ince out ince out as we went 1-0 down

Well even if there were people crying 'Ince out' they weren't very loud because I heard no such thing.

Few boos when Fowler come on, that was it.

Then they are probably the most idiotic people around who follow Rovers. Don't you agree?

Couldn't agree more and also those who boo players in their first game down Ewood ala Treacy v Coventry last season :angry2:

The two are different. Keith Treacy is an 18 year old and is not responsible for the team.

Paul Ince is a manager who is well out of his depth and has begun to ruin the club already. He is an embarrassment, Ince out seems pretty reasonable to me, let's not delay the inevitable and embarrass ourselves further.

Clear off Ince, Mathias, Fowler and Knox...

Paul Ince is a manager who is well out of his depth and has begun to ruin the club already. He is an embarrassment, Ince out seems pretty reasonable to me, let's not delay the inevitable and embarrass ourselves further.

Clear off Ince, Mathias, Fowler and Knox...

And that statement is then based on pre season games and transfer hearsay, I think some people are getting carried away on here, let's see what happens in the early season before we start this Ince out crap.

You lot are unbelievable... you've even managed to turn a thread about new songs into a general discussion thread !!

Your correct trueblue. Sorry. We should have done it all in song format. As I'm at work and there's little doing here goes.

BLACKBURN ROVERS - Bohemian Rhapsody style.

Is this the real life,

Is this just fantasy,

Played one pre-season game,

Flintoff wants him out of here

Open your eyes,

Look who he's signed and see

We're just a poor team, we need some sympathy,

Our players are easy come, easy go,

We finish high, we finish low,

Until December when the wind blows, pre-season doesnt seem to matter to me

to me, to me.

Bentley, just went to spurs,

Put a gun against Ince's head, now fans want the Guvnor dead.

Pre-season, had just begun,

And now Friedels gone and thrown his legacy away.

Roquee, ooooohh

He'll leave if his brothers not here this time tomorow,

I could carry on, carry on, we might be signing Andrews.

Too late, kick off time has come,

Carlos sends shivers down our spine,

His runs are twisting all the time.

Goodbye Bentley, you had to go,

This Chillean is better than you and thats the truth.

Guvnor ooooh,

We don't want you to die,

We wish those who do had never been born at all.

I see a little sihouetto of a man,

Keith Andrews, Keiths Andrews, if he signs then will you still go,

He shoots like thunderbolts and lightening, but he's very very frightening me.

Nicoli Zigic, Nicoli Zigic,

Nicoli Zigic - magnifico.

We're just a poor club nobody loves us,

We're just a poor club owned by no rich family,

But we still make sure our entrance fee is no monstrosity.

Hughes was easy come, easy go, would we let him,

Frank Sinatra no we will not let him go - let him go

Frank Sinatra we will not let him go - let him go

Frank Sinatra we will not let him go - let him go

No no no no no no no,

Frank Sinatra, Frank Sinatra, oh stuff we let him go,

Now Milton Keynes has the devil put aside for me, for me, for me,

So you think we will go down it's only July,

So you'd rather have Fat Sam hoofing the ball high,

Oh JW, cant do this to me JW,

you've just gotta get out, just gotta get right out of here.

Pre-season doesnt matter, anyone can see,

pre-season doesnt matter to me,

Until December when the wind blows....l

• Like 1