BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Robbie Savage At The Hordens

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you make sure the sound is ok. If you get there late you can't hear form the back. CAn yo have it belting out! Must be going deaf but teh Jansen one, I hardly heard anything.

Cheers

I'll do everything possible but if they sit back and talk to the interviewer and not into the microphone, its difficult. I'll mention it to Sav but Jansen was leaning back on his stool and despite the sound being on maximum, the mike was struggling to pick him up.

I'll have it pumped up and on full though.

I mean I wont have the tickets by then. They need to be printed first.

If you come in on saturday, pay for them and leave a forwarding address it guarantees you will get them posted out to you.

Near Ewood

The Hordens

631 Livesey Branch Road

Blackburn

BB2 5DQ

As you leave the BB End, look up the hill with McD's on the left. That is Livesey Branch Road, and The Hordens is near the top just before the big(ish) roundabout.

I will definitely have 2 tickets for this please.Let us know when you get the tickets and i will pop over with the money.Thanks.

Was that not with Leighton James or was there a different one with Toshack?

Sorry deefus. My mistake it WAS with Leighton James. He was defending Toshack to the hilt.

I have it on my computer but I've no idea how to send it on anywhere.

Sorry deefus. My mistake it WAS with Leighton James. He was defending Toshack to the hilt.

I have it on my computer but I've no idea how to send it on anywhere.

Wait a minute - are you actually admitting that you don't know something!?!? :P

Ha ha !!

Seem to recall Todd told Neville to do one and offered Ferdinand out and the altercation kind of petered out after that!!

As for Sav, great news Brownie, I'll be up to pay the cash this weekend probably.

Didn't Gabriella Neville stick his oar in and Hughes said something like: "You've always got too much to say for yourself. Why don't you **** off?"

Robbie, were you always a good free-kick taker? It seemed as though this was something you developed later in your career.

Tickets now available £5 each

Either pay by PayPal on david.brownie@ukonline.co.uk

Or behind the bar at The Hordens, alternatively a cheque by post to

The Hordens

631 Livesey Branch Road

Blackburn

BB2 5DQ

Pay on the door only available if not a sell out

brownie

do i go onto paypal website and put your details in? do you send the tickets out by post or do i need to come and collect them?

When you make the payment include your address and I'll post them to you

Savage is on Radio 5 Live at the moment, practicing for his Hordens appearance as the co-commentator for Wigan v Hull.

The guy's class. He just can't help himself, even doing something a simple as a football commentary. Looking forward to an entertaining evening.

It's not so much as question but one of my favourite Robbie Savage moments was when he went down to the Darwen End at the Dingles cup game and jogged up and down in front of them before kick off soaking up the abuse. Hilarious. Suppose could ask him a question that and about winding up opposition fans in general. Also remember his lap of honour when we beat Big Club 1-0 just to wind up their fans :lol:

Just seen this :-

Derby midfielder Robbie Savage has admitted he is scared of flying and had some bad experiences when in the air with Blackburn - although not as awful as a former Rovers team-mate, who was so frightened in a plane he wet himself. (The Sun)

Someone will have to ask him which Rovers player it was

Just seen this :-

Someone will have to ask him which Rovers player it was

Thought the same when I read this, any guesses ?

I wonder if the journos are gonna turn up ? They could fill a months newspapers with the questions we are gonna ask !

" How do you rate John Toshak as an International manager ?"

" What happened in the tunnel with Rio Ferdinand ?"

" Which Rovers player wet themselves on a flight?"

etc etc etc

Is Nicko coming ??

You should know Brownie, it's you selling the tickets !! :lol::P

Good point !

I asked him and he might do, though Robbie knows him and might not be so forthcoming if he knows the press are here !

Need to mention Dion Dublin too !!

Good point !

I asked him and he might do, though Robbie knows him and might not be so forthcoming if he knows the press are here !

Need to mention Dion Dublin too !!

In which case ban the press and make it damn clear you've done so - otherwise you'll lose what has been so good about the previous three evenings.

Archived