BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers International Updates

Not sure if we have one of these, i had a quick search but couldnt find anything... let me know if there is another thread on this.

Basically i think we should keep all of the international updates relating to rovers in here.

To start with:

- Nelson grabbed a brace in a 2 - 2 draw for New Zealand against Thailand "A" in a friendly. One was a volley and the other a header. Lets hope he can bring that into his domestic game.

- Derbyshire and Judge both played for England and Ireland U21's in there defeats.

- Mokoena played in South Africa's 2 - 0 defeat against Portugal.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I´d just like to add that part from scoring the winning goal (and gloating like all hell), MGP was mostly rubbish for the full 90 mins.

No more than the rest of the team...

And good on him for the gloating. You just don't boo your own players.

Thought Gamst did well today, he was certainly one of our better players. Great cross for our second, and excellent goal.

If we won the World Cup, Shevchenko would bemoan the goal difference.

I think MGP will show us his better side the last few games.

No more than the rest of the team...

Agreed, but that is no excuse for under performing...again. Based on the "efforts" tonight, hardly anyone of them are fit to wear the shirt. But that´s another discussion all together.

It says a lot I think when the player voted MoM by viewers was the one that ran around a lot. He was voted MoM because of running.

Underperforming? Without him scoring the winning goal, you draw. Sometimes people forget the whole point of the game is to score more than the other guys (which also means preventing less in some instances).

It says a lot I think when the player voted MoM by viewers was the one that ran around a lot. He was voted MoM because of running.

Considering that running is basically what can do, it's no wonder he gives it all.

He's kind of like Savage. Without the skill

I´d just like to add that part from scoring the winning goal (and gloating like all hell), MGP was mostly rubbish for the full 90 mins.

I'll take him being rubbish for 90 mins for Rovers any day if he scores the winning goals!

I'll take him being rubbish for 90 mins for Rovers any day if he scores the winning goals!

The thing is, he´s probably used up his goals now in two international friendlies that don´t matter. At all.

So now he´ll just be useless.

• Backroom
And then proceeded to #### off the fans that had previously booed him.

Good for him I say. I can't be doing with fairweather fans.

The thing is, he´s probably used up his goals now in two international friendlies that don´t matter. At all.

So now he´ll just be useless.

So pessimistic.

I agree with the guy who said this goal will do wonders for Gamst's confidence. I bet he will score 2 or 3 goals from now on and till the end of the season against Wbrom - starting with a brace against Spurs on Saturday.

To the other slathing BH Riise - you didn't see the way he ran like hell from the midfield and down into the defence and stopped Forssel (I think it was) from shooting. Matchwinning effort!

Poor keeping from the Finland goalie.

Especially bad for Norways second goal. His attempt to block the shot with his legs was abysmal.

I can't believe how deluded footballers are. Gamst acting without an ounce of humility (can I check, did he actually mean to cup his hands to his ears - or was it like his "trip" against Arsenal - an act of God?) and then when I made the heinous error of watching the England match, I hear a bunch of morons saying that England were playing well.

Archived