BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Merchandise Requests

Do you no if they will be selling any more of the t-shirts/polo shirts with blackburn badge on one side of the chest and England on the other?. I purchased one recentley but left it in the changing room at Ewood in may after a charity match :(

If the club can do this with England, why dont they do it with Norway to satisfy the Norwegian fans and any other nationality were there is the demand for it. Obviously demand will be small but surely it would be worth it.

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must not being doing them online. Hopefully will stil have them when I come up for te Arsenal game at the end of August

Just had a look online.

The ones I saw are in the 'New Items'. 'Just Arrived' - Tee Club and Country.

Just had a look online.

The ones I saw are in the 'New Items'. 'Just Arrived' - Tee Club and Country.

Thanks for that. It was the polo shirt that I had but will probably get this as well. I put in a £100 order about 10 days ago and it was not on there then. Will have to wait until they have some more items I need.

Is it just me or does the P+P charge put you off ordering single items?

I was wondering saw in the other thread about the new rovers cafe bar someone talking about brollys can some please confirm have the Rovers Umbrellas now arrived in if so how much are they? thanks.

Yes they have golf brolly's, I got one.

Four blue and four white panels, two blue club badges on opposite white panels and a fake wooden handle.

£13.99.

Thanks for that. It was the polo shirt that I had but will probably get this as well. I put in a £100 order about 10 days ago and it was not on there then. Will have to wait until they have some more items I need.

Is it just me or does the P+P charge put you off ordering single items?

it has certainly not helped me as an overseas supporter, with a charge of 15 pounds for P&P. Im forced into buying more than 1 item, which I cannot afford to do

Does anyone here know when the Blackburn monoply game will be in stock ?

If I place an order now, inc the board game, will the items arrive once the game is out or will i recieve them seperatly and if so will i have to pay double postage ??

With regards to postage price, at xmas one of the first present i opened turned out to be a car airfreshner, when you have to pay 10eur postage you know there's more Rovers pressies to come !

Went to the club shop yesterday and happily added £100.00 to our huge transfer warchest.

The shop actually feels like the Blackburn club shop again. Only a few years ago, it felt like walking into a Sports football style place where Rovers were provided as an after thought. We now have a really great range of products. I'm particularly happy with my new T-Shirts (Rovers previous shirts & The 1994 / 1995 sticker album.)

Really impressive stuff from the marketing team.

If I had one minor suggestion, it would be to make postage relative to the item when ordering from the website, with maximum postage of £4.99. If I go on there to buy an air freshner for my car, I don't want to have to pay three times the items worth to get it. It would surely cost around £1 in total (P & P). If that was the case, I would order from the website far more regularly.

If I had one minor suggestion, it would be to make postage relative to the item when ordering from the website, with maximum postage of £4.99. If I go on there to buy an air freshner for my car, I don't want to have to pay three times the items worth to get it. It would surely cost around £1 in total (P & P). If that was the case, I would order from the website far more regularly.

Itz becoz itz sent thru china like the ST paks, so dat way it costz more innit! Eazy now - dats how we roll!

Itz becoz itz sent thru china like the ST paks, so dat way it costz more innit! Eazy now - dats how we roll!

Aside from your stupid writing, are you sure??

Rovers shop buy the shirts in bulk and they come from China. I'm pretty sure items bought by customers from the Rovers online shop do not come direct from there.

Aside from your stupid writing, are you sure??

Rovers shop buy the shirts in bulk and they come from China. I'm pretty sure items bought by customers from the Rovers online shop do not come direct from there.

Wooooosh!! :lol:

No all items come direct from Rovers stock

There's a book that many have mentioned, can't remember the name or who wrote it. :lol: Good start.

It's the history of the club, hardback, it was in the store last year around the start of the season, not enough cash on me at the time and left for Thailand the day after the game.

What's it's title and the name of the writer?

Does anyone know if their are any left.

There's a book that many have mentioned, can't remember the name or who wrote it. :lol: Good start.

It's the history of the club, hardback, it was in the store last year around the start of the season, not enough cash on me at the time and left for Thailand the day after the game.

What's it's title and the name of the writer?

Does anyone know if their are any left.

I'm guessing it's either:

Blackburn Rovers: An Illustrated History

or

Blackburn Rovers: The Complete Record

both by

Mike Jackman

No idea if it's in stock though.

Archived