BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley Home Game

Seen the LET with the story about the 5-0 'P1ss take' T shirts Rovers are producing?......the dingles are not very happy. :lol:

Just goes to confirm what a bunch of marde arse,humourless soft gets Burnley fans are! :lol:

Just had a quick look on the LT website and couldn't find the story ... you got a link?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it better to ring up and buy tickets? The website says tickets will be sold on a like for like basis. Last season I bought 2 sets of 5 tickets, along with orders of 3,4 etc throughout the season. However, when purchasing online it says that there is no allocation left for me after I've put 1 ticket in the basket. I was wanting 5 tickets for mates, as I am a season ticket holder.

All the people who get tickets get a customer number. If you can get 5 customer numbers or whatever - link them all on the site and then it will allow you to purchase them.

All the people who get tickets get a customer number. If you can get 5 customer numbers or whatever - link them all on the site and then it will allow you to purchase them.

Not for this game:

Online at www.onerovers.co.uk customers can only purchase one ticket for this game and an additional £1 fee will be added for recorded delivery.

I'd just give them a ring tomorrow.

It is very clear that anyone who wanted to ensure a ticket for the game should have at least been to any of the 3 games already played at Ewood this season or should have gone for the cheap season ticket and therefore almost guaranteeing a ticket.

You can also get tickets if you bought for ANY home game LAST season.

But you are right - YOU ALL HAVE TO BE THERE. Don't know how anybody could watch this on tv.

Ordered my ticket. Flying back for this one.

Unfortunately, tickets cannot be collected on the day nor can they be posted to anywhere other my registered address which I will fly over at 32,000 ft and 580mph.

Minor details!

Where did you here that bit about tickets not being available for collection on the day? The lady at the ticket office told me it would be open for collection but just to get down there early.

Where did you here that bit about tickets not being available for collection on the day? The lady at the ticket office told me it would be open for collection but just to get down there early.

I bought some yesterday and was told I could only have them sent by recorded delivery, which was charged at £1. We only live 5 miles away and normally I go and collect. I'd guess it's to be sure the tickets are being tothe person who has made the telephone booking and avoid someone truning up claiming to be the buyer. There are no re-issues etc for lost tickets so the club have to be sure they are delivered to the correct person.

I am on the register with our London address but for various reasons it is totally impractical for the tickets to go there this time. Unfortunately the system is not set up for people with multiple addresses so they could not send the tickets to my mother's address where I will be staying.

So I said I'd collect the ticket at the ticket office and was told it is not open on the day and only open for collections for two hours on the Saturday.

Well, I hope all you bar stewards are going to enjoy yourselves!

Not only am I going to miss the game, I will not even get to see it on telly neither. absolutly gutted, Have been looking forward to this game since the dingles got promoted and now I am stuck in the arse end of nowhere working 18 hour days. I don't even have the option of enjoying a beer! humpf!

One of the grow bags out here have managed to blag his R & R so that he can get back for the game, (pretty sure we are the only 2 rovers fans here!) and the git has not stopped bragging about how he has his seat in the middle of the JW and all the reat of it.

Best I can hope for is listening to (stewart hall) on BFBS/Radio 5 and hearing him describe a well taken opertunistic goal as a typical scrappy blackburn affair.... I used to like that man...

Hope you all have fun, drink a beer of 5 for me, and make sure we send the dingles back to turd moor with their heads down.

RAF

I go a417 past Ciren/Stroud etc then on to the M5.

I'll be well on the way by 6pm (infact I'll likely be there and p!ssed by then). Do you go often?

Yeah i thought that would be the best way.

Ha ha fair enough, i doubt we'll be having too much Sat night - i know what we get like. We'd be out til 4 and be hanging Sunday morning, so just a quiet one so we're up and ready early on sunday.

We try and get to about 10 a season, normally a couple of aways in there too against the midlands sides.

We all play footy locally and it always turns into an expensive weekend when we go for a night or 2, so that stops us going any more often.

Only the JW stand remianing now really. With the majority of the lower tier towards the BBurn End now sold.

27,000 attendance probably likely....

Looking good, but don't know how well tickets are selling in the family stand though as they have never been made available online... it's probably because it's not set up to apply the 1 adult, 1 junior policy properly.

Seen the LET with the story about the 5-0 'P1ss take' T shirts Rovers are producing?......the dingles are not very happy. :lol:

Just goes to confirm what a bunch of marde arse,humourless soft gets Burnley fans are! :lol:

Good story for the LET, and no doubt lapped up by their target audience of Jeremy Kyle fodder.

But not true, generally speaking, even though you really want it to be Not overly arsed..

Good story for the LET, and no doubt lapped up by their target audience of Jeremy Kyle fodder.

But not true, generally speaking, even though you really want it to be Not overly arsed..

Do you think you'll be able to sell out at Ewood considering the cost, travel arrangements, and already previous premier league away day history were I think theres only Liverpool were you've sold out.

Archived