BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Facebook Campaign

shhh

spelling inst my strong point lol

and no waggy is not my brother.

i used to think his rambling away was stupid, and that he was being a idiot however i can now see why he was and that he is right. Unfortunately for BRFC

You have to be crackers to think Ince would be better than Big Sam now. Absolutely crackers.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im starting to think it would of been better to keep Ince. Thats how bad we are atm, Its absolutely dyer, and i know of a lot of season ticket holders who are starting to find better things to do with their Saturday afternoons, Ok, he may of kept us up... But i think i would rather be in the fizzy pop league if it meant we were playing decent stuff and not surrendering to teams before the match has even begun.

i HATE Allarydyce for what he is doing to us... That is not what Blackburn Rovers FC is about

Arte Et Labore

By Skill and Labour

Well you tell me where the skill is atm? or for that matter the Labour?

The team was an absolute shambles under Ince. We tried to play tippy-tappy football and got royally spanked every week. If he had his way, we'd be in League One, where he belongs. So I don't really understand why our capitulating, relegation-fodder football under Ince serves us better than Sam, who saved us from going under and is doing an unfashionable - yet steady - job for now. With all due respect, you're talking absolute nonsense.

shhh

spelling inst my strong point lol

and no waggy is not my brother.

i used to think his rambling away was stupid, and that he was being a idiot however i can now see why he was and that he is right. Unfortunately for BRFC

What is your strong point?

Just had a look at this pathetic facebook campaign and it only has a miniscule 116 members, including burnley fans, which in facebook terms is very low. Looks like the people who have joined it are all spotty teenagers who probably don't remember the brian kidd era, let alone pre jack walker days, and think we have a divine right to be top 6 every season.

As it happens, I support Allardyce, and I still believe he is the best man for the job. However,like many posters on here, I am also frustrated at times with the team and his tactics. Doesn't mean to say we should sack him though, and doesn't excuse this pathetic facebook group.

Im starting to think it would of been better to keep Ince. Thats how bad we are atm, Its absolutely dyer, and i know of a lot of season ticket holders who are starting to find better things to do with their Saturday afternoons, Ok, he may of kept us up... But i think i would rather be in the fizzy pop league if it meant we were playing decent stuff and not surrendering to teams before the match has even begun.

i HATE Allarydyce for what he is doing to us... That is not what Blackburn Rovers FC is about

Arte Et Labore

By Skill and Labour

Well you tell me where the skill is atm? or for that matter the Labour?

Well someone has given you a plus for the most stupid post I've ever read on here apart from Eddie's similar one a couple of moths ago. Wasn't you was it Eddie?!!!!!! Do you even begin to dream that we would be a premier League Club had we kept Ince. You must be barking.

You have to be crackers to think Ince would be better than Big Sam now. Absolutely crackers.

Agree. Blimey, things are far from rosey under Allardyce, but for every worry there's some cause for optimism. We're on a shocking run BUT despite that are still 13th, we're poor in midfield, BUT the defensive options look better etc.

Under Ince there was no cause for optimism whatsoever - well unless you count his inevitable leaving. I'm astounded that worrying as things are at the moment that people have already forgotten how utterly rubbish we were under Ince. The team was poor, all his signings were poor, the training was poor, the backroom staff was poor, the post match interviews and relationships with the fans were poor, in short we were well and truely stuffed.

There was nothing good about the Ince reign end of story. I challenge anyone to think of one. Oh and loosing week in week out is NOT entertaining football.

Agree. Blimey, things are far from rosey under Allardyce, but for every worry there's some cause for optimism. We're on a shocking run BUT despite that are still 13th, we're poor in midfield, BUT the defensive options look better etc.

Under Ince there was no cause for optimism whatsoever - well unless you count his inevitable leaving. I'm astounded that worrying as things are at the moment that people have already forgotten how utterly rubbish we were under Ince. The team was poor, all his signings were poor, the training was poor, the backroom staff was poor, the post match interviews and relationships with the fans were poor, in short we were well and truely stuffed.

There was nothing good about the Ince reign end of story. I challenge anyone to think of one. Oh and loosing week in week out is NOT entertaining football.

Too true, add in: EXPECTING to lose games against the bigger teams, capitulating in all the others, never learning from mistakes, singing blobby fowler etc. If we didn't have BS we'd have been watching The Dingles play in the Prem whilst we pick the pieces up in the Fizzy Pop League meaning all that stick AND not getting the opportunity to beat them at our place in 2009. Get a grip FFS, the last thing we need is rubbish like this!

Archived