BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fútbol, Le Foot, Voetbal, ποδόσφαιρο

Just not quite close enough this season for them, here's hoping they climb back up to serie A next year. Would be good to see the turin derbies again.

Just what do Inter have to do to score!!!

What a strike by Balotteli great skills, when he gets his head straight (if ever) he'll be one hell of a player!

Serie B will go to a play-off this season because there isn't a 10 point gap between 3rd and 4th.

So Torino still have a chance,we just need to hold Crotone off for the last 2 games.

Inter should be out of sight.They are going to have to score now with Roma 2 up.Cracking goal by De Rossi

Serie B will go to a play-off this season because there isn't a 10 point gap between 3rd and 4th.

So Torino still have a chance,we just need to hold Crotone off for the last 2 games.

Inter should be out of sight.They are going to have to score now with Roma 2 up.Cracking goal by De Rossi

Well there's something I didn't know, cheers.

Good luck in the play-offs!!!!

Yes they should, at least 2-3 to the good already. Roma being 2 up means they win the league? since its games against each other and not goal difference? Mourinho will dust them down and send them out chomping at the bit for the title.

There's no way Jose can Let Roma beat him after the comments he made about Ranieri, they'll get thrown straight back in his face.

Well there's something I didn't know, cheers.

Good luck in the play-offs!!!!

Yes they should, at least 2-3 to the good already. Roma being 2 up means they win the league? since its games against each other and not goal difference? Mourinho will dust them down and send them out chomping at the bit for the title.

There's no way Jose can Let Roma beat him after the comments he made about Ranieri, they'll get thrown straight back in his face.

Yea. Inter must score. Italy use the head-to-head thing rather than goal difference.

Yea. Inter must score. Italy use the head-to-head thing rather than goal difference.

Cheers cn174.

End to end stuff with inter, they create so many chances how anyone can say he's defensive is mad!! They even have +40 GD, pretty high for Italy!!!

GOAL!!!! GOAL!!!!

Happy days was beginning to wonder if I'd ###### all my dollar away.

Curiously cn174, why can't I plus your posts?

Cheers cn174.

End to end stuff with inter, they create so many chances how anyone can say he's defensive is mad!! They even have +40 GD, pretty high for Italy!!!

GOAL!!!! GOAL!!!!

Happy days was beginning to wonder if I'd ###### all my dollar away.

Curiously cn174, why can't I plus your posts?

Erm, I think it is because I'm in my own little group.

I can't plus anyone posts/members either. Oh well.

Can't see Inter throwing this away now.

Probably unless Massimo Moratti can get him Tevez,Aguero and Gerrard.He would stay if Moratti pulled that off,Long shot though.

Bloody hell, that lot would cost well over 110-120 million just in fee's let alone wages. Fighting off the likes of Chelsea, Madrid and trying to top Tevez's monstrous wages at City as well, can't see Moratti digging that deep. Oh well Inter will have to settle for Benteiz, although why on earth they want him is beyond me????

Since you live in Milan pop along and tell him he can have Roberts, Kalinic and Andrews for a cool 20 million Jose would be a fool not to turn that down. :rolleyes:

From what I know its a shoe in that Jose is off to Madrid, champions league or no champions league. I for one will be very happy when he arrives there.

I doubt Tevez will be at City next season with Real Madrid and Inter being very keen.

Gerrard will surely stay at Anfield.

And Aguero Chelsea or Inter.

Hear mixed messages over Gerrard, Rafa is far from popular amongst the players and he desperately wants a league winners medal. If Torres goes I just can't see him getting one there. There have also been lots of stories about him recently doing the rounds locally and not very nice at that.

It maybe possible to tempt him away, but abroad seems most likely.

Aguero well I was under the impression Chelsea was practically a done deal, at least that was what was being said in Jan.

No idea about Tevez. Would like to see him stay in England as it seems we may lose quiet a few of the premier leagues better players this summer.

Would like to see him stay in England as it seems we may lose quiet a few of the premier leagues better players this summer.

Kaka,Sergio Aguero,Milos Krasic and Mirko Vucinic will probably come to the Premier League over the summer.But Tevez,Van Persie,Torres(if no takeover at Liverpool)and Fabregas could well be leaving i would guess as things stand.

Kaka,Sergio Aguero,Milos Krasic and Mirko Vucinic will probably come to the Premier League over the summer.But Tevez,Van Persie,Torres(if no takeover at Liverpool)and Fabregas could well be leaving i would guess as things stand.

Who wants Van Persie?? (you can PM that if its hush, hush)

I truly don't want to lose Fabregas from our shores, he's my ideal footballer, so much talent in those boots of his.

I am not sure how Ancelotti will play both Kaka and Lampard as both want to push forward into the hole ala him and gerrard for england. Will be interesting to see how he makes it work.

What's the deal with Bertolli or whatever that young Inter striker is called? He was being hyped up a year or two ago, but now those with knowledge of the Italian game say he's lost his way. Is it a case of the hype making him too big headed? And I never understood the hype about Ibrahimovic. He seemed more arrogant and lazy than Benni.