BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fútbol, Le Foot, Voetbal, ποδόσφαιρο

If Qatar is like Dubai, from what I've read, then those involved in the building would probably say "They're only Bangladeshi/Indian. Plenty more where they come from." Let's be honest, the super rich Arab elites in these places do not give a flying f_ck about anyone but themselves. Foreigners are not human to them unless they have money or a bit of glamour. The Filipino maids are there to be raped and beaten, the Indian construction workers are there to be worked to death, and the western tourists are there to be ripped off with overpriced holidays.

The difference between these rulers and the Nazis ultimate goal in Eastern Europe is the choice of clothes, and the religion.

But never mind, the head of the FA of 'Bongo Bongo Land' has bought a new house, and his son can go to Yale.

Edited by Norbert

I see that Lewandowski is signing for Bayern Munich in January on a pre-contract agreement. The total lack of consideration and respect shown by himself and Gotze is jaw dropping in my naive and humble opinion. For Dortmund's two players to go and sign for their arch rival and main challenger is probably the biggest slap in the face you could give the club. It grates at me and I'm not even a Dortmund fan, in fact, I follow their other main rival Schalke 04. He will have to get used to riding the pine with Gotze, who has been a permanent fixture on the bench since joining.

I see that Lewandowski is signing for Bayern Munich in January on a pre-contract agreement. The total lack of consideration and respect shown by himself and Gotze is jaw dropping in my naive and humble opinion. For Dortmund's two players to go and sign for their arch rival and main challenger is probably the biggest slap in the face you could give the club. It grates at me and I'm not even a Dortmund fan, in fact, I follow their other main rival Schalke 04. He will have to get used to riding the pine with Gotze, who has been a permanent fixture on the bench since joining.

All the stories say this except this kind of confusing story by the Beeb published just 3 hours ago.

Those other stories interestingly are from around 13 hours ago. What'd he tell the Bild? See it in the story.

Robert Lewandowski denies Bayern Munich contract , one might read some of the detail which to me definitely sounds like he's leaning that direction.

Famed former World Cup star for Italy, Gennaro Gatusso sacked as manager of Palermo though they were in 12th place of Serie B, they got relegated, they are a fairly big club. They are the ones with the Pink kits aren't they?? I think those look sharp.

Interesting reading, I wish we got the Bundesliga to watch more.

But I agree that this is kind of a slap to Dortmund since Bayern Munich are sort of the Manchester United of Germany. That is kind of depressing.

Edited by Audax

• 2 weeks later...

88th minute, Mexico Panama tied at 1-1, Mexico needed the win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Gc6g6GdYs or

vLChjAW.gif

Even then, 4th place CONCACAF will be in a playoff versus New Zealand to go to the World Cup.

For the record, you see Chicharito Javier Hernandez "Little Pea" pass it off early in the video here, he had an assist on the first goal. Rather dramatic events before 100,000 of your own fans.

Edited by Audax

• 2 weeks later...

PSG, those other French clubs have to me, almost always a rung down on the ladder compared to of course, those in Germany, Spain, Italy and England.

But the French clubs have been solvent for the most part, some clubs in other countries have been swimming in the red as we know.

So, now the French Govt. wants to tax the clubs so much.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/french-clubs-strike-over-75-tax-rate-001451964--sow.html

Those clubs strike next month, end of November. 75% tax rate, wasn't the government getting enough already?

Edited by Audax

I see the yellow sub sank last night. not good.

Yeah, that was a blow after last week's stellar display.

I think our lack of strength in depth could end up costing us a CL place. Never expected to be saying that in our first season back in the top-flight.

Edited by Amarillo