BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fútbol, Le Foot, Voetbal, ποδόσφαιρο

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26214037

Some complete and utter jagoff decided to throw tear gas onto the pitch during the end of Villarreal's 2-0 defeat to Celta Vigo on Saturday. My only fear is that Villarreal could end up being forced to play their next home games behind closed doors, when I've already booked to go there at the end of March! Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see a small-town club made example of, having thousands suffer for the actions of one moron.

You get a round trip to Villarreal including match tickets for £100? That's pretty good.

Other than that, it's a rather provocative comment by a Rovers fan, to Rovers fans, effectively besmirching other day-tripping Rovers fans.

I too would rather travel to Spain than catch a train for Blackburn but when it comes to football there's only one team I can call 'us', 'we' or... 'mine'.

:rover:

You get a round trip to Villarreal including match tickets for £100? That's pretty good.

Other than that, it's a rather provocative comment by a Rovers fan, to Rovers fans, effectively besmirching other day-tripping Rovers fans.

I too would rather travel to Spain than catch a train for Blackburn but when it comes to football there's only one team I can call 'us', 'we' or... 'mine'.

:rover:

Don't be soft. Some Rovers fans decide to watch t'cricket, or go and watch Chorley or Accy Stanley because their passion for Rovers has been sucked dry. If I find the proposition of watching Villarreal more appealing than Rovers, that's my affair, and quite frankly none of anyone's beeswax.

Don't be soft. Some Rovers fans decide to watch t'cricket, or go and watch Chorley or Accy Stanley because their passion for Rovers has been sucked dry. If I find the proposition of watching Villarreal more appealing than Rovers, that's my affair, and quite frankly none of anyone's beeswax.

Except that you are posting that on a Rovers fan site. (Obligatory :rolleyes: coming your way).

• Backroom

Except that you are posting that on a Rovers fan site. (Obligatory :rolleyes: coming your way).

What's wrong with that? People can support 2 clubs. Just because he may prefer Villareal, doesn't make him less of a Rovers fan. If it was a higher English team he supported, I'd agree.

When we play Villareal, I'll pretend to hate him for a week :P

• Like 1

What's wrong with that? People can support 2 clubs. Just because he may prefer Villareal, doesn't make him less of a Rovers fan. If it was a higher English team he supported, I'd agree.

When we play Villareal, I'll pretend to hate him for a week :P

If he PREFERS Villareal it doesn't make him any less of a Rovers fan...?

Did you even read that back to yourself before clicking post?

Jeez.

• Backroom

If he PREFERS Villareal it doesn't make him any less of a Rovers fan...?

Did you even read that back to yourself before clicking post?

Jeez.

I meant any less than general perception of him on here. I assumed it was well known that he was a more casual fan.

I meant any less than general perception of him on here. I assumed it was well known that he was a more casual fan.

Thanks for clarifying your point but no, I didn't think he was a plastic Rovers fan: he's on here most days. That's more than your average Rovers fan.

Hey Amo, I presume you'll be making your way up the A33 and across the M4 tomorrow. If you fancy a pint drop me a PM but only on condition you bring your birds!

• 2 weeks later...

Nearly a scary moment there at the end of the Real Madrid game.

Daniel Carvajal collapsed off the ball, much like Fabrice Muamba did, although he didn't actually lose consciousness (not for long if at all). Happened off camera. The replay was heart in the mouth stuff.

a bit like that sevilla player a few years back, had a heart attack, they walked him to the dressing room then he collapsed again and died a few days later in hospital.

Antonio Puerta only 22 at the time and a really good talent. I'll never forget watching that game on the TV, first you had the relief when he got up of thinking he was OK as he then walked of and the game carried on, then later I heard he was in intensive care and then terrible news that he died a few day later.

Didn't know where to put this but has anyone else seen it?

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/fans-from-lancaster-city-fought-players-management-from-ramsbottom-united-at-a-match-v-radcliffe-borough/

Lancaster were playing Radcliffe Borough yesterday. The players/fans from Ramsbottom United turned up and everyone had a bit of a fight!

Just a shame the game was ruined by a sending off and the obligatory striker substitution. Kills games that stupid rule.

Disappointing dive from Barca for the first and the second he couldn't throw himself to the ground fast enough. They are nowhere near the team they were under Gladioli.

Just a shame the game was ruined by a sending off and the obligatory striker substitution. Kills games that stupid rule.

Disappointing dive from Barca for the first and the second he couldn't throw himself to the ground fast enough. They are nowhere near the team they were under Gladioli.

Both blatant penalties Neymar was through and would have scored had Ramos not have tripped him, and Alonso was rash he came running over and kicked Iniesta. The fascists penalty wasn't a penalty it was outside but the show pony chucked himself well forward to end up in the area.

They may not be as good as they were under Guardiola, but they are still the best team in world football, on for a quadruple this season and have the best two players in the world in Messi and Iniesta.

Edited by somersetrover
  • Like 1