BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fútbol, Le Foot, Voetbal, ποδόσφαιρο

Seen the first set of stadia on here before but I got nine, eight and seven.

good effort. It's sad to see what has become of some of the old grounds, housing estates with commemorative circles where the centre circle used to be. (Maine Road)

The full terracing at Hillsborough looked incredible. A lot of p1ss down the back of the legs on there!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderation Lead

I can only echo Mike's sentiments above re Zidane, absolutely wonderful player.

That being said, it's been clear as day he's been groomed for this role for a while now, I hope for his sake though it hasn't come too soon!

Benitez gets a 3 year contract pay-out for 6 months of poor results.

Zizou new manager, very surprised it's not Mourinho to be honest.

Real are 3rd in the league only 4 points off the top!

Edited by yoda

Could hardly buggerin' get a good look at em!

Esteban Ramirez would be my choice from what I can see but chances are it will be Messi or the lass from America.

You should be able to watch them all if you click on the links on the right.

I went through them all.

I liked Mexes.

I came across the Puskas goal of the year award nominees on Youtube. Who would you vote for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEiQ-w-L7kU&list=PLCGIzmTE4d0iQ9OMvEVQpD7ap3E23rXfI&index=12

That was a really poor but if editing. I guess you have to pay FIFA to watch any proper footage!

Wendell Lira won it. Was ok.

Messi for me, beats four defenders before shooting. Tevez pretty good also although the keeper was mesmerised at how bad his "defence" was. For me great goals are about beating players and not hopeful long shots or spectacular volleys.

I also believe Messi's goal was the best.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Backroom

Oh dear. Valencia's President finding out the hard way that hiring your mates isn't usually the best way to do business.

• Like 2

There was a brilliant quote from Gary Neville from back in April, along these lines:

"You see teams go to the Nou Camp and get beat 5, 6, 7-0. Barca are a good side. Well, they're a great side. But if I was involved with a team who got beat 7-0 there, I wouldn't be able to look my family in the eyes anymore."

Edited by oldjamfan1
  • Like 5

There was a brilliant quote from Gary Neville from back in April, along these lines:

"You see teams go to the Nou Camp and get beat 5, 6, 7-0. Barca are a good side. Well, they're a great side. But if I was involved with a team who got beat 7-0 there, I wouldn't be able to look my family in the eyes anymore."

Nice one.

He's not won a league game at Valencia. He should never have taken the job. Having his mate as owner and his brother as coach isn't working out for him. That and he can't speak a word of Spanish. He should walk now as it's not going to get better for him. But I'm sure his ego won't let him.

• Like 2

Adrian Durham believes that Neville should be admired for taking a managerial position abroad and that he should be England's next manager. I assume they are pals.

A few months ago, Durham was questioning Rooney's position in the England first XI. Last night, he was agreeing that, because Rooney is the captain, he should always be in the first XI.

TalkSport is fun to listen to on the way home from work, but Durham does talk some rubbish.

The main reason it is referred to as TalkSh1te radio!