BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fútbol, Le Foot, Voetbal, ποδόσφαιρο

Just now, Rover_Shaun said:

The current one in france

It can't be that bad. There's no rolling around on the floor for half the game for a start.

And unless money has changed things in the last few years, I recall the lionesses showed a lot more passion in the last world cup than the men did.

I speak to so many people who compare the women's game to the men's but I think that's grossly unfair for many, many reasons. What I would say is that the women's game has come on massively in recent years and probably will grow even more with the advent of professionalism.

I will watch England against Scotland tonight and if it's crap I will turn it off much as I would with any other televised game I watch.

Just now, arbitro said:

I speak to so many people who compare the women's game to the men's but I think that's grossly unfair for many, many reasons. What I would say is that the women's game has come on massively in recent years and probably will grow even more with the advent of professionalism.

I will watch England against Scotland tonight and if it's crap I will turn it off much as I would with any other televised game I watch.

I’d want England to beat Scotland any day of the week, at amateur level, at tiddlywinks... between primary school children!

• Like 1

Just now, Sparks Rover said:

Why does the sky commentator call all the Portuguese  Fernadeshh, neveshh, diashhh, gedeshh

If you press the red button You can get celebrity commentary

maybe you have sat on the remote and your arse has selected Sean connery

Edited by Oldgregg86
  • Like 3

Hmmmm. England's result into perspective?

The Netherlands lack cutting edge and a decent striker. As shown against us - 27 shots - aside from the 3 gifted goals they were all rubbish - and they were rubbish again tonight.

Though of course they'll blame it all on 'being tired'.

That keeper thoughtenor.gif?itemid=12100334

Edited by Husky

Mesut Ozil got married at the weekend to an ex Miss Turkey. Erdogan was at the service, and was apparently best man.

After the controversy he caused last year over being photographed with Erdogan I don't think that this move will earn him any goodwill amongst the German populace.

• Like 1

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-michel-platini-arrested-amid-16535358

Hopefully the investigation filters through to the national federations too.

Platini was one of the best players I ever saw. He is now tarnished and gets what he deserves if he is found guilty. If anything is proved I wonder if they could take the World Cup away from Quatar?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, arbitro said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-michel-platini-arrested-amid-16535358

Hopefully the investigation filters through to the national federations too.

Platini was one of the best players I ever saw. He is now tarnished and gets what he deserves if he is found guilty. If anything is proved I wonder if they could take the World Cup away from Quatar?

The whole process around Qatar was crooked, but I doubt that they'll take the competition off them.

The FBI were investigating the whole shambles, yet I've not seen much lately on progress. Platini, Blatter, bin Hamman, Chuck Blazer, Jack Warner, and others were knee deep in it all.

The thing was they were getting such perks anyway, but it wasn't enough. They wanted more. Greed, greed, greed. 

I read FIFA delegates who attended a dinner where Qatar gave their pitch received "goodie bags" worth over 1 million pounds. That was legit like, before you even get into corruption.