BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fútbol, Le Foot, Voetbal, ποδόσφαιρο

20 hours ago, renrag said:

BROSC?  (Blackburn Rovers Overseas Supporters Club)

Disabled.

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/13523606.blackburn-rovers-drop-disabled-fans-club/

A reminder of the sheer pettiness and excuses that our club administration are capable of. Some of the comments. Hang your head in shame, Cheston.

At least he was right that people would be confused about the brand. :rolleyes:

On 06/05/2020 at 16:24, speeeeeeedie said:

The Bundesliga is to restart possibly next weekend; German league up and running

Let's see what the UK football associations think up.

...and here's a simple but effective way to keep supporters away.

https://global.espn.com/football/eintracht-frankfurt/story/4093150/eintracht-frankfurt-chief-to-fans-dont-show-up-or-well-get-a-loss

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this today:

ex-Liverpool & Leicester keeper Pegguy Arphexad’s honours/medals:

League cup x 3

FA cup

UEFA cup

UEFA super cup

Charity shield

He played 39 games across a 16-year career. That’s a trophy every 5 and a half games.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Christ just watching the first La Liga game back ( ? ) and each side has 12 subs each on their bench, I reckon I could get a spot on the bench at Ewood if we did that 

Win, win, as you wouldn’t miss out on your season ticket either.

31 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Christ just watching the first La Liga game back ( ? ) and each side has 12 subs each on their bench, I reckon I could get a spot on the bench at Ewood if we did that 

I think it's the same for the Prem and Germans. they can use  5 Subs for the rest of the season.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn’t really know where to put this but there is a strong rumour going round Glasgow that Graeme Souness is to be announced in some sort of capacity at Rangers tomorrow. Some people think it is as director of football but I have also heard he will be chairman!?

On 01/07/2020 at 00:04, oldjamfan1 said:

I didn’t really know where to put this but there is a strong rumour going round Glasgow that Graeme Souness is to be announced in some sort of capacity at Rangers tomorrow. Some people think it is as director of football but I have also heard he will be chairman!?

That's been rumoured for some time. Big news at Rangers lately has been season ticket renewals and a deal with Castore who are major new players on the sportswear front.

32 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

What a fix La Liga is absolutely embarrassing the lengths that the officials are going to, to ensure that Real Madrid win the title. And it is so brazen as well they aren't even trying to hide it.

One of the major members within the corrupt UEFA cartel. Bayern, Man United, Juventus, Liverpool, etc. Real, Barcelona and Juventus have always been leading clubs (United, Liverpool and even Bayern not so much) in their respective countries so what are they so afraid of? 

Edited by Vinjay

• 2 weeks later...