BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fútbol, Le Foot, Voetbal, ποδόσφαιρο

Rumour has it that Thierry Henry has agreed in theory to join Red Bull New York, with a fee for Barcelona yet to be negotiated.

Very strong rumour.

It's obvious Cesc Fabregas wants to join Barcelona,Wenger should let him go,collect the £35 million and improve his Arsenal side,making goalkeeper his priority.

Why isn't the fee for Cesc, much higher?

Personally if Ibrahimovic is worth 70M and Ronaldo 80M, then if I was Wenger I'd be wanting similar money for him. 35M won't get them a similar player so why would they part with him for that? Fabregas is worth his weight in gold.

What's the deal with Bertolli or whatever that young Inter striker is called? He was being hyped up a year or two ago, but now those with knowledge of the Italian game say he's lost his way. Is it a case of the hype making him too big headed? And I never understood the hype about Ibrahimovic. He seemed more arrogant and lazy than Benni.

Balotelli, he's a very controversial young lad plays for Inter, publicly very vocal about his love for AC, and has been very disrespectful to the Inter fans on many an occasion. Talent wise, he's got a lot, he must have as despite all his antics Mourinho still plays the lad. Against Siena he did an overhead kick that was behind him and low which smacked against the bar. He must sort his head out and you've got to wonder if he will. Mourinho is great at motivating and getting inside his players heads, but even he's not managed to get him on the straight and narrow. This is the man who even managed to get Benni firing consistently and to be lean and fit, something several managers have struggled to do since he came to these shores and prior to his Porto days. I hope he does get on track as he could be a worldie, but if he doesn't???

Some of his goals

I'm sure Roberto has far more info on him, and perhaps he'd share some?

Edited by Majiball

I'm sure Roberto has far more info on him, and perhaps he'd share some?

You sum it up perfectly Maji,couldn't do much better myself.

He famously turned up for training at Inter's training ground wearing an AC Milan shirt.As you can imagine it went down really well with the fans.

Edited by Roberto Policano
  • Like 1

Filippo Galli New manager of AC Milan.

Could easily go wrong like Ferrara did at Juventus. Juve appointing Del Neri and Milan appointing Galli, they need more established names! Even though Del Neri has done very well at Chievo and Sampdoria when he took bigger jobs at Porto and Roma he was a failure.

You sum it up perfectly Maji,couldn't do much better myself.

He famously turned up for training at Inter's training ground wearing an AC Milan shirt.As you can imagine it went down really well with the fans.

Cheers Roberto.

What a fool, turning up in an AC shirt. I truly have to wonder what goes through some peoples minds at times, surely he must have realised that the fans would be less than pleased.

Could easily go wrong like Ferrara did at Juventus. Juve appointing Del Neri and Milan appointing Galli, they need more established names! Even though Del Neri has done very well at Chievo and Sampdoria when he took bigger jobs at Porto and Roma he was a failure.

Juventus wanted Benitez and Spalletti before Del Neri,But Spalletti was too costly to bring back to Italian soil.And when Andrea Agnelli became president of Juventus he decided against Benitez as he felt Benitez wanted too much power at the club.

Capello was considered,but he would have been harder to get than Spalletti.

So Del Neri got the job as choices ran out.Obviously Beppe Marotta joining Juventus helped Del Neri to get the job.

I agree though it is a big risk for Juventus to take.

Marco Van Basten was offered the Milan job last week.But he turned it down as he thought he was to inexperienced to do the job.He has been accused of cowardice in some quarters,but if he feels he cannot do the job then fair enough in my opinion.You don't want a manager who fears the job.

Sinsa may be a good choice. The fans might back him from the days of Sven, Veron et al, and wasn't he Mancini's assistant at Inter? Not sure how many black players will be in the squad, and I'm not expecting Dzecko to move there soon. The Guarinad would have a field day.

Not heard of Di Carlo.

Sinisa Mihajlovic is currently having an interview with Sampdoria to discuss becoming their new manager.

Di Carlo was interviewed yesterday.

Mihajlovic would probably be the better choice, he helped keep Bologna up last season and has done well with Catania this season. Di Carlo isn't really the kind of manager to lead Sampdoria into the Champions League, he's just a steady coach but no real experience of the top level.

Sinsa may be a good choice. The fans might back him from the days of Sven, Veron et al, and wasn't he Mancini's assistant at Inter? Not sure how many black players will be in the squad, and I'm not expecting Dzecko to move there soon. The Guarinad would have a field day.

Not heard of Di Carlo.

Yes he was assistant at Inter under Mancini.

He certainly knew how to strike a dead ball Sinisa Mihajlovic,right up there with Stuart Pearce and Ronald Koeman in that field.

Whether Inter will want to talk to him on Monday is any bodies guess,if as expected Jose resigns on Sunday.