BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fútbol, Le Foot, Voetbal, ποδόσφαιρο

Sinisa Mihajlovic has been in talks with Fiorentina today,they went well.Could be named Fiorentina manager early next week.No sign of an Inter hi-jack.

Jose has just had dinner with Moratti,If he's leaving for Real the official announcement must be any day now.

Can you please explain the allusions made to racism earlier in the thread about Mihajlovic?

The Sunday Mail (the scottish paper) had him signing for some random Turkish side yesterday in a deal worth 2.5million for the player.

Speaking of British footballers playing for random Turkish sides, Darius Vassell has terminated his contract with Ankaragucu and would like to return to Britain.

Why do Barca fans hate Jose Mourinho so much? I know he's the Real manager now which is reason enough, but did he do or say something whilst he was a translator/coach at Barcelona?

P.S. I hope we don't have a look at Vassell. He has always been rubbish. Sheffield Utd or Coventry is about his level.

Serie A is more tactical and technical than the EPL,So he'll do a great job at Inter.Serie A suits all his strengths.

And he'll be working for a proper chairman,and not a couple of cowboys.

But he is really not that tactical, I have NEVER seen him outclass a top line opposition Manager with tactical ability. PLAN A give it to Torres or Gerrard is not what I call genius.

Knowing his track record though, he has ONCE AGAIN inherited a capable trophy winning squad so he will probably go and win Serie A and all the scousers will be up in arms while they are getting kncoked out in the second round of Europa Cup.

• Like 2

I agree Neekoy. Like 2005, he'll win it with someone else's squad and then proceed to sign 300 average players and leave Inter in a mess. Rafa is tactically rubbish. Plan A is to have 2 holding midfielders, two crap wingers who are probably out of position, and hope that their striker and attacking midfielder can create something. There is no Plan B, C etc.

Inter have really messed up.

I agree Neekoy. Like 2005, he'll win it with someone else's squad and then proceed to sign 300 average players and leave Inter in a mess. Rafa is tactically rubbish. Plan A is to have 2 holding midfielders, two crap wingers who are probably out of position, and hope that their striker and attacking midfielder can create something. There is no Plan B, C etc.

Inter have really messed up.

Don't forget he also took over a Cuper side at Valencia that had just made it to two consecutive CL finals.