BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fútbol, Le Foot, Voetbal, ποδόσφαιρο

Thanks to both for the info.

I'm sure you'll sort out who's right. ;):lol:

He is right with the DP rules and the amount over $350k...

I just wasn't going to get into the nitty gritty of the wage rules for the MLS. I'd call them silly, if they weren't needed to keep some idiots (like Lalas was) from ruining the league before it could take off. But they are a bit cumbersome, and rough on younger players, but at the same time needed.

If you are a big fan of the ins and outs of sport monies, the MLS structure can make for some fascinating research.

Unbelievable!!!!!

Remember Beckham's penalty over the bar due to the divot? Well this penalty shootout had 3 of them due to an awful penalty spot. Unbelievable that a dodgy penalty spot will cost Anderlect £15m. Brilliant to watch though!

Edited by Tim Southampton Rover

Juventus in for Kyrigiakos is a corker. :lol: Surprised if it happens though.

Bocchetti & De Michelis Juventus's other defence targets.

Fiorentina & Juventus after Di Natale.

Napoli in for inler.

Diego to Join Wolfsburg for £14 million.

David Trezeguet to Hercules could happen.

Have Juve employed a blind man as their head scout. :lol:

How is Trezeguet these days???? He'd be better than Banjoni surely.

Thanks Roberto

Have Juve employed a blind man as their head scout. :lol:

How is Trezeguet these days???? He'd be better than Banjoni surely.

Thanks Roberto

Trezeguet actually stopped playing football somewhere around 2008. Nowadays he just follows Juventus around and somehow ends up on the pitch.

• Like 1

Thank god yesterday is over.

Looks like Juventus have gone for Quagliarella.

Inter back for Sculli,so Kuyt looks dead in the water.

Ibrahimovic is AC.

Cruz should still sign for Lazio i'm told.

Liverpool asking about Inler.

Trezeguet to Hercules.

Huntelaar to Schalke.

I remember Sculli as a talented striker who never quite made it, has he finally blossomed in his new midfield position?

I remember Sculli as a talented striker who never quite made it, has he finally blossomed in his new midfield position?

The last few years he's certainly more consistent,He's the sort of player who's better when he's playing games rather than sitting on the bench.He'll do Mario's job off the bench i guess,just not aswell.

Not sure why they need him really,or Mascherano for that matter,but both are on their way.

Roberto, I am wondering whether you know what Paulo Di Canio is up to these days? Is he over in italy coaching or anything football related?

Working for TV stations & getting coaching badges.

Napoli sign Yebda.

Inter told to clear off after bidding for Schweinsteiger after Liverpool pulled a fast one on Rafa.

Juventus now after Benzema,after they signed Quagliarella today.

Sorry meant to put this here-

Atletico beat Inter 2-0 in the European Super Cup last night.

The BBC carry this-

"We started the game well with two or three chances and then we lost control," said Benitez. "At the end it was too open. The tactics are not quite there, we've got to work harder.

"I will have to change things after Mourinho. How much time will it take? I don't know."

Last season Inter, under Jose Mourinho, won a Champions League, Serie A and Italian Cup Treble.

Sorry meant to put this here-

Atletico beat Inter 2-0 in the European Super Cup last night.

The BBC carry this-

"We started the game well with two or three chances and then we lost control," said Benitez. "At the end it was too open. The tactics are not quite there, we've got to work harder.

"I will have to change things after Mourinho. How much time money will it take? I don't know."

Last season Inter, under Jose Mourinho, won a Champions League, Serie A and Italian Cup Treble.

Fixed it for him

Portugal was terrible today but it is not quite a surprise.

It is true that Portugal could have scored more goals but allowing Cyprus to score 4 is a terrible defensive display.

After Deco, Simao Sabrosa and Paulo Ferreira quit the national team and with Cristiano Ronaldo, Bosingwa, Pepe injured, we still had a team to beat Cyprus.

But I think that all the confusion and troubles surrounding Queiroz probably had a bad effect on the players.

Queiroz has been suspended for 1 month inicially and now for 6 months because he insulted the chief of the anti-doping agency in Portugal prior to the WC.

As usual, no one complained before the WC. After the WC, since some people don't want him as the national manager and they don't want to pay him to quit, they "discovered" this episode to make him quit.

It is really a mistery how we have good players and good teams considering all the bad people that is in charge of the portuguese F.A.

Edited by Oklahoma

H. Lloris

B. Sagna A. Rami P. Mexès G. Clichy

Y. M'Vila A. Diaby J. Menez F. Malouda

L. Remy G. Hoarau

Subs

A. Réveillère

L. Saha

A. Diarra

S. Mandanda

K. Gameiro

M. Valbuena

M. Sakho

Going back to Frances defeat v Belarus, looking at that team Blanc has really made drastic changes to his team that didnt come off tonight.

Edited by roversfan99