BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Potential Summer Transfers (2010)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what iv seen of him - he isnt a bad player! We are also being liked with Henry from Wolves too!

As for Ins & Outs....difficult to say.

Id like -

Renew Contract - MGP

Out - Roberts, Andrews, Zurab, Brown, Jacobsen & Reid

Dindane is on. Manager wants him, player wants to come, Lens now being sensible on the fee. Just a matter of when it is done and obviously how much it costs. Rate that at 9 out of 10 on the scale of likelihood of going through.

No idea about Karl Henry, have my doubts on that one.

I think our biggest priority (where the bulk of our money should go) should be on a goal-scoring attacking midfielder, preferably a pacey one to play out wide.

We don't seem to be able to rely on any of the three that behind the main striker to score on a regular basis apart from Dunn (when he's fit). If Ibricic could keep up his goalscoring in the PL he'd be perfect.

After that we need a striker to compete with Kalinic and possibly a quality deep-lying midfielder. I hope we're able to move Grella on. The defence looks fine to me, I think we'd benefit from continuity instead of chopping and changing. Based on keeping the 4-2-3-1 formation (which we will):

GK: Robbo, Bunn, Fielding

DF: Salgado, Jacobsen, Chimbonda, Nelsen, Samba, Jones, Givet, Olsson

CM: N'Zonzi, [NEW], Emerton, Andrews

AM: Hoilett, Diouf, Dunn, Pedersen, [NEW]

ST: Kalinic, [NEW], Roberts

If we could improve on Roberts and/or Andrews without impacting on the overall budget then I'd be all for that, but otherwise they'll do as squad players. I think we need to try and keep disruption down to a minimum this summer after quite a lot of changes over the last few years.

According to a lad in Croatia, he post on another MB quite often feeding us bits from their media, he says.

"According to our media, Blackburn scouts were very satisfied with Mandzukic presentation this week (he scored 3 goals) and apparaently they want him in summer, but want to "buy" him right now.

Until now, he was heavily linked with Werder Bremen and some Russian clubs but never with Rovers...

My link

It translates to something like this.

On Saturday they watched Mandzo representatives Werder Bremen, Ajax and Blackburn Rovers. From our confidential sources we learn that everybody left the game satisfied attacker Dinamo

Here again the scene of Mary Mandzukic! Brilliant game and three hits Croatiji show that the "beast" as he called the coach Jurcic, again in the form. And scores again! True, this was at Dinamo preparations, each game played is extremely motivated, strong, with the obligatory icing on the cake, which is named - naked. Presentation Sesvećana only against the continuation of the story Mandzukic with winter preparations.

It is Mandžukić will again be the biggest star at Maksimir club. Of course, if it continues in that style. So far, just not the case. The preparation and the start of competition is usually the top, just like on Saturday. But eventually fell in the form, gaming and golgeterskoj. As if it holds at the beginning of adrenaline, and then slowly relaxes, and presentations are no longer at the top level. Precisely because of this fact failed to reach an adequate price this winter prijalaznog time when the supposed transfer.

On Saturday they watched it again the representatives of clubs who really want it in their locker room. It is Werder Bremen, Ajax and Blackburn Rovers. From our confidential sources we learn that everybody left very satisfied, no matter what Mandžukić against him had no opponent that would be a real indicator of its value. But in Maksimirska 128, but yesterday came verbal signals that are told that "they want hansel Mandzukic for the summer. It is especially insisted on this company from Werder and Blackburn Rovers.

All this, clearly, does not mean nothing, because they are the same for his services were interested in this winter, but did not send any concrete offer, and informal talks were offered a price that did not meet maksimirske rulers. Although for now the Germans and the English most biting, we learn that Ajax and the pressure intensifies to its ranks led his former executioner. However, should play Mandžukić peak season of his life when the summer transfer to zgotoviti who would ensure a peaceful existence in the future.

- When you clean the head, Mandžukić worth between 20 and 30 euros!

This sentence is the executive vice-president Zdravko Mamic. I Mandzukic good advice how to act this spring.

Dindane is on. Manager wants him, player wants to come, Lens now being sensible on the fee. Just a matter of when it is done and obviously how much it costs. Rate that at 9 out of 10 on the scale of likelihood of going through.

No idea about Karl Henry, have my doubts on that one.

What happens here Nicko - can we sign him before the window opens, and he will just become a Rovers player the day the window opens ? when does money change hands if that is the case, and can we be gazumped as its only a contract waiting to occur until the window opens ?

Personally, I would be glad with Dindane, quick, powerful and can take a man on - almost a bit like a young Jason Roberts, with the exception of being able to finish :-)

What happens here Nicko - can we sign him before the window opens, and he will just become a Rovers player the day the window opens ? when does money change hands if that is the case, and can we be gazumped as its only a contract waiting to occur until the window opens ?

Personally, I would be glad with Dindane, quick, powerful and can take a man on - almost a bit like a young Jason Roberts, with the exception of being able to finish :-)

Rovers can agree a price with Lens any time they want. Dindane is THEIR player.

So if that happens soon then Lens could tell Pompey to stop playing him. The player would maybe want to carry on playing for Pompey because of a possible World Cup call, but he is an employee of Lens.

If you were Rovers you would want to have the deal sealed, the money ready to change hands when the window was open and probably Dindane taken out of action in case he gets injured.

So if that happens soon then Lens could tell Pompey to stop playing him. The player would maybe want to carry on playing for Pompey because of a possible World Cup call, but he is an employee of Lens.

If you were Rovers you would want to have the deal sealed, the money ready to change hands when the window was open and probably Dindane taken out of action in case he gets injured.

Are you checking the above link, or have you already heard something nicko.

Nicko, do you know if we are still interested in KP Boateng? I would love him as an attacking midfilder.

Boateng is being offered round by his agent. He wants out of Pompey and thinks he can move now...not so sure about that myself.

So, the fact he is looking to find a home tells me he has not found one yet. If you know what I mean.

Any chance if we agreed the fee we'd be able to get him out of Pompey before the window? Would seemingly suit all parties - Lens get their money, Pompey stop paying his wages, Rovers get a player and Dindane gets to play football.

Last thing Pompey need is to be paying the wages of a player they arent allowed to play.

Last thing Pompey need is to be paying the wages of a player they arent allowed to play.

Could that really happen? Surely, for registration purposes, he is Portsmouth's player whilst they are paying his wages?

Any chance if we agreed the fee we'd be able to get him out of Pompey before the window? Would seemingly suit all parties - Lens get their money, Pompey stop paying his wages, Rovers get a player and Dindane gets to play football.

its outside the transfer window so surley not!!

As the transfer market stands...no.

As it may be adjusted in the next few days...no, but the deal could be sanctioned - only the player could not play.

To say Pompey are causing problems is an understatement.

Could that really happen? Surely, for registration purposes, he is Portsmouth's player whilst they are paying his wages?

I guess Lens must think they have some basis to do this if they're discussing a move with Rovers at this stage.

its outside the transfer window so surley not!!

I believe the Pompey administrator is meeting with the PL chairman on Thursday to discuss being allowed to sell players and loan them back for the rest of the season. If we're after Dindane as it seems we are them surely that will be on the agenda.

As the transfer market stands...no.

As it may be adjusted in the next few days...no, but the deal could be sanctioned - only the player could not play.

To say Pompey are causing problems is an understatement.

Is there no talk of Pompey taking this to the legal courts? Surely if they could show that the transfer window is restricting their ability to trade to a level where it could be the difference between liquidation and survival, they would have a pretty strong case? From a business point of view the implementation of a transfer window must be very close to being illegal.

I think our overall squad is looking quite strong now only aided by the youthfulness and quality of these, When did we last have prospects like Ollson, Niko, Nzonzi, hoilett, Jones, Fielding etc etc I think we need to add an attacking midfield who can deliver (EG Bently style) or 1 with pace and skill (Maybe Kevin PB) and definately a partner for Niko.

Dindane - I am 60/40 in favour if this lad, sometimes he looks great, fast, enerjetic, good first touch its just the finishing he is a bit erratic however I feel if partnered with a striker could be effective for us - But will that happen with how well Sam has done in this new system???

I would like Ledley, KPB, Dindane and quite a few more Also Matthews from Cardiff looks a real player. And not a popular decision I bet but would love us to sign FDS permanently if we can get him for 2.5m or less :)

Could that 1 happen Nicko - France De Santo Perm deal?

Out: Brown, Zurab, Reid (unless pay per play deal), Roberts - even though effective cummin on & squad player)and maybe andrews depending if we sign better (but at the minute playin quite well I think)

Renew Contract - MGP

Out - Roberts, Andrews, Zurab, Brown, Jacobsen & Reid

I'd much sooner get rid of Chimbonda than Jacobsen and would like to see what Reid can do for the rest of the season before we make a decision to let him go. Perhaps giving him a 6-12 month extension might be a good idea? I agree on the others though.

I was talking about Madzukic since last summer. I reckon he would be a very good signing, but probably a large fee?

Nicko, do you know if we are still interested in KP Boateng? I would love him as an attacking midfilder.

Mandzukic would be an awesome signing! I imagine the fee would be £10m+ though...

If Bolton go down then Klasnic could be a decent option as well.

Could that 1 happen Nicko - France De Santo Perm deal?

I don't think Franco will stay...for several reasons. Don't want to go into that just now, but almost certain he will be gone.

Is there no talk of Pompey taking this to the legal courts? Surely if they could show that the transfer window is restricting their ability to trade to a level where it could be the difference between liquidation and survival, they would have a pretty strong case? From a business point of view the implementation of a transfer window must be very close to being illegal.

Pompey are in court today and just got an almighty shock. They are in the sh!t in one big way.

You could argue that being stopped from selling players is illegal, but [a] they could not afford the lawyers, they do't have the time and [c] who is buying?

what happens if in the unlickely case that Portsmouth get wound up. Can we get him outside the transfer window. Would he have to go back to Lens?

In Dindane's case he would go back to Lens who would have to pay his wages for the rest of his contract. For anyone out of work and without a club...I think they could join another club immediately.

There is a way of Pompey being saved. But that will have to wait for the morning paper. ;)

I don't think Franco will stay...for several reasons. Don't want to go into that just now, but almost certain he will be gone.

That's a shame. You can tell he has plenty of talent but unfortunately it hasn't quite come off for him.

I still feel that he would be the ideal foil for Kalinic though. Hopefully we'll get a chance to see that pairing now that we're relatively safe.

Archived