Guest Kamy100

350 members have voted

1. 1. Current Status

• Already renewed ? existing ST holder
    • New ST Holder ? already purchased
    • Renewing prior to deadline
    • Renewing after deadline
    • Not renewing due to finances/ family/work
    • Not renewing because iv lost interest/ im off to the pub with Waggy in Rishton
    • Not possible due to distance
    • Not Sure Yet
    • Planning to Purchase

:tu: Quick update on early figures.

Last season on the 1st June we had sold around 1500 tickets

Today we have sold almost a quarter of last years total (which was 19,200)

Hopefully it will continue to rise like this....encouraging signs!! :brfc:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:tu: Quick update on early figures.

Last season on the 1st June we had sold around 1500 tickets

Today we have sold almost a quarter of last years total (which was 19,200)

Hopefully it will continue to rise like this....encouraging signs!! :brfc:

Not if our incoming striker is Benjani it won't. Don't expect the impossible but just someone who might actually look like a striker.

Agree fully with the above, areas like lancaster kendal and Barra must have huge potential. Last time i went into Barrow, it was like like a smaller version of liverpool, these people need converting to blue and white.

:huh: ?? what? full of thieves & druggies with bad perms & shell suits?? :huh:

in all fairness there are quite a few Rovers fans in Bacup on the quiet.

I've seen one or two around Waterfoot and only ever one in Bacup (maybe you!)

Come on Bacup Rover's- show your colours ;)

Good sales so far if the figure is correct, with still a couple of weeks until the renewal deadline. Hoping for the total to be topped up to at least 20,000 this time.

If they wanted to come to Ewood they would do,its not that far is it!.Bigger and more successful clubs in this area will always attract most of the floating/glory hunter support.

That's true in part SG. What happens is that these sort of 'fans' don't actually set foot in Old Trafford or Anfield. At the very best they walk up and down the main road in Kendal/Barrow/Penrith etc. wearing a red shirt. Give them a bit of an incentive like bussing them in to the games, a free ticket here and there and we stand a chance of gaining a few extra fans.

In the grand scheme of things, financially, a few buses, in outlying areas, each game shouldn't be too much too ask.

Fair comment CLB but offer them discounted tickets NOT free.

Also there's the small matter of overcoming the modern day kids way of thinking....honest but perceived 'small' clubs like Rovers aren't worth following,its either the glory,glory of Old Trafford,Stamford Bridge or nothing.Their huge loss of course!

Great to hear the news on ticket sales...FOLLOW! FOLLOW!! :tu:

Has anyone else changed their DD instalments from the 1st of the month?

I have done so for the last few years but this season they wont because the last payment falls after the season ends... but the season ends in May, NOT April :rolleyes: Do they think i'm stupid?

They also said they'd called me to let me know they couldnt do the date i requested (again, not true!)

All is not yet lost though... will have to wait and see.

Not impressed by the renewal process... been sent 3 forms, one for me and two for my sons, both who now seem to have the same names but are born within a month of each other???

Called the ticket line, they said renew online and write in... Ok... tried paying online and the portal asks for an issue number... ok well its not exactly 1986 where everything has an issue number so tried to put a dummy number in wouldnt let me... aaaarggghhhh

would go and pay in person but transferred some cash onto my credit card specifically so I could pay online!

Not impressed by the renewal process... been sent 3 forms, one for me and two for my sons, both who now seem to have the same names but are born within a month of each other???

Called the ticket line, they said renew online and write in... Ok... tried paying online and the portal asks for an issue number... ok well its not exactly 1986 where everything has an issue number so tried to put a dummy number in wouldnt let me... aaaarggghhhh

would go and pay in person but transferred some cash onto my credit card specifically so I could pay online!

Can you not leave the issue number blank? i've done that before for other things and its worked.

Tried that screen froze!

Issue number's only apply to Meastro cards do they not? You should be able to leave this field clear unless it is a Meastro card, I certainly did anyway.

Issue number's only apply to Meastro cards do they not? You should be able to leave this field clear unless it is a Meastro card, I certainly did anyway.

Solo cards also, but they are being phased out.

Try again Darwen Rover, system may just have been busy.

Deadline day tomorrow for renewals, so I went down to renew mine. I asked how many had been sold and the girl said the last figure she had heard was 7000, but that was one, maybe two weeks ago. She also thought that was in line with what they would have expected [whatever that was].

On my own next season, Baz has pretty much lost interest with the football played under Sam. He's been a ST holder for around 25 years.

There used to be 5 of us travelling home and away.

According to LET:

The ‘claim your seat’ deadline is now extended until Saturday June 12.

LET link

Deadline day tomorrow for renewals, so I went down to renew mine. I asked how many had been sold and the girl said the last figure she had heard was 7000, but that was one, maybe two weeks ago. She also thought that was in line with what they would have expected [whatever that was].

On my own next season, Baz has pretty much lost interest with the football played under Sam. He's been a ST holder for around 15 years.

There used to be 5 of us travelling home and away.

Deadline day tomorrow for renewals, so I went down to renew mine. I asked how many had been sold and the girl said the last figure she had heard was 7000, but that was one, maybe two weeks ago.

Deadline day is the 12th June

Also had an email last week (21st), which confirmed we had sold just under 1/4 of last seasons total as at 21st. Il try and get an update on figures.

We (3 of us) will not be re-newing season tickets :(...............until after our holidays. We`ll be getting them mid July.

Talking to a work-mate the other day. He & a couple of his pals moved from the BBE to the DE for a few games towards the end of last season. He says they enjoyed the atmosphere :rover: & banter with the away fans so much they`re all getting DE season tickets this time round. He also says a few of his mates in the Riverside are moving to the DE for the same reasons :tu: He likened the DE singers to the Portsmouth away support....they never shut up & sing even when they`re losing :rover:

He's not on his own there. :angry2:

I just can't fathom this attitude.

In the modern day Premier League, for Rovers to be tenth is an unreal achievement.

The football in the second half of the season was no different than what we watched under Hughes.

managers each have their eras, some you take to and some you don't- game of opinions and all that but to stop going is bizarre. If we have a similar season next season and he leaves at the end of it, will the Allardyce era not be looked back on a success? Isn't that what we want as Rovers fans above all?

Archived