Guest Kamy100

350 members have voted

1. 1. Current Status

• Already renewed ? existing ST holder
    • New ST Holder ? already purchased
    • Renewing prior to deadline
    • Renewing after deadline
    • Not renewing due to finances/ family/work
    • Not renewing because iv lost interest/ im off to the pub with Waggy in Rishton
    • Not possible due to distance
    • Not Sure Yet
    • Planning to Purchase

It's Ok so long as you don't want BRFC to sign any decent players on decent deals. If the club has to wait for ST sales to materialise when the season starts before it can rejuvinate the squad the bargains will have gone and we'll be stiffed over a barrell by every tin pot agent trying to offload dud players.

Surely the times when this was true are long gone? Pre the PL I always bought my ST at the first opportunity as I knew the club really needed the cash. Today I doubt it makes a blind bit of difference. If a player earns £1m pa, +/- £20k per week, that means approximately 1000 ST sales will pay his wages for a week, so at a guess ST sales might cover hald the squad for a fortnight at best. That's without all the support staff that make up the rest of the wage bill.

No wonder the support are considered inconsequential by most PL clubs.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To clubs like ours - more fans, rather than more money seems to be the plan...so that shows how much impact our actual ticket sales have. Its more about support than money as in terms of the overall picture the ST sales contribute very little when compared to the TV money.

To clubs like ours - more fans, rather than more money seems to be the plan...so that shows how much impact our actual ticket sales have. Its more about support than money as in terms of the overall picture the ST sales contribute very little when compared to the TV money.

Gosh I hadn't realised that :mellow:

3 of us still haven`t re-newed yet, but we are doing. Been on holiday & not gotten round to sorting STs.

Got burgled whilst away, so ST re-newing has sort of fallen down the priority list :(

The leg-iron is off work this week, so hopefully things will be sorted ;)

Nice to see the Darwen End is proving popular :tu: there`d better be room for us or it`ll all end in tears :unsure:

3 of us still haven`t re-newed yet, but we are doing. Been on holiday & not gotten round to sorting STs.

Got burgled whilst away, so ST re-newing has sort of fallen down the priority list :(

The leg-iron is off work this week, so hopefully things will be sorted ;)

Nice to see the Darwen End is proving popular :tu: there`d better be room for us or it`ll all end in tears :unsure:

I've heard of a few people who havent yet, but with the DE there's no reason to buy early with it being unreserved. Should be even better in there next season :tu:

According to the ticket booking system on OneRovers the following number of seats are avaiable for Rovers fans for the Everton game :-

Blackburn End lower - 348

Blackburn End Upper - 1116

Darwen End - 869

Riverside - 1311

Jack Walker (Upper+Lower) - 2539

This info should give us a pointer as to how many season Tickets we have sold.

19,000 by simple deduction of those numbers plus 5,500 for Everton and segregation.

I guess the club are reserving places so late purchasers of ST can get seats for the Everton game.

Granted the tickets are cheap, but even so if we have got close to last season's total with this uncertain summer, plus the anti-Sam brigade, I'll take it.

According to the ticket booking system on OneRovers the following number of seats are avaiable for Rovers fans for the Everton game :-

Blackburn End lower - 348

Blackburn End Upper - 1116

Darwen End - 869

Riverside - 1311

Jack Walker (Upper+Lower) - 2539

This info should give us a pointer as to how many season Tickets we have sold.

you must have a LOT of time on your hands :wacko:

if those figures are correct then it is a remarkable effort numbers wise after the uncertain times we have seen with the promise of more gloom on the horizon.

A couple of weeks to go before the big kick off and theres every hope of reaching 20000, lets hope a decent signing proves the incentive for a last minute rush in sales. :wacko:

Archived