BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirts 2010/2011

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fulham's kit a couple of seasons ago was made by Nike but the design wasn't done by them (and you could easily tell), unlike Man United, et. al. It's kind of a con. It'll be designed and produced by a local sportswear shop or something.

Still, Southport's kits look great!

Umbro was bought by Nike, there the same company

Went in the club shop today before the game and got to say its looking really good. Over the past years I have been one to criticize the merchandising side of things especially the state of the club shop but since it has been revamped and made into the Roverstore its got better and better. Checked out the shirts they are both really nice and feel good quality. Going to get either the home or away shirt soon. Having the shirts pre printed is also a good move I think, just makes the shop look more professional and sells the shirt better.

• 2 weeks later...

I had my shirt printed today, can't fault the printing but some other guy put the prem badges on and he's put them on too high up the sleeve. He asked if it was ok I said yes because they looked fine but when I tried it on I realised what a sh*t job he'd done. Has anyone had a similar problem and know if they would exchange it for another one? Or if anyone has any ideas on how to remove the prem badges please let me know.

I had my shirt printed today, can't fault the printing but some other guy put the prem badges on and he's put them on too high up the sleeve. He asked if it was ok I said yes because they looked fine but when I tried it on I realised what a sh*t job he'd done. Has anyone had a similar problem and know if they would exchange it for another one? Or if anyone has any ideas on how to remove the prem badges please let me know.

I went to the club shop in Jan 09 and got Dunn 8 printed on the back. I saw him putting the letters on straight and asked why they were not curved. He said since its just 4 letters its printed straight. Im not the type to keep trying to get my point accross in this kind of situation. But its dissapointing that till this day i have yet to see Dunn playing with his name on straight. Not a big deal i know, but still.

Also the other guy was going to spell my girlfriends name wrong had she not spotted the error in time.

I went to the club shop in Jan 09 and got Dunn 8 printed on the back. I saw him putting the letters on straight and asked why they were not curved. He said since its just 4 letters its printed straight. Im not the type to keep trying to get my point accross in this kind of situation. But its dissapointing that till this day i have yet to see Dunn playing with his name on straight. Not a big deal i know, but still.

Also the other guy was going to spell my girlfriends name wrong had she not spotted the error in time.

I took my shirt back to the shop in the town centre this morning. Luckily a girl who was working in the shop @ Ewood yesterday was working in the town shop today. She saw the guy print my shirt and she knew he'd messed it up so she printed a new shirt for me. I could only get my away shirt printed because they had no red letter 'L' she give me an 01254 number for the club shop and told me to call to check if the letters are back in, she was really helpful.

I noticed a Dunn shirt in the shop printed in a straight line. Givet is one letter more but that was curved, you should ask them to curve the lettering especially for you :)

Went clubshop before the game. VERY busy, lots of shirts being bought too, got myself the Blue n White one. Love it!

Hughesy can the club put out a guidance leaflet to supporters buying the home shirts, to please not wear black trousers or bottoms with the home shirt, as it doesnt do theres, ours, or the clubs image any good at all.

cheers JAL B)

I noticed a Dunn shirt in the shop printed in a straight line. Givet is one letter more but that was curved, you should ask them to curve the lettering especially for you :)

Haha i'll catch the next flight to UK to get the lettering on my shirt from 2 seasons ago slightly curved. :-)

As i said, no big deal. But Dunny's name is curved on the back of his shirt.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my new home shirt, really like it however has anyone else tried to play in it?

Compared to even last seasons away shirt it was like wearing a fleece, I know umbro have gone classic this year but with their fabric technology too? I was under the impression that with each year the fabric tech gets better at handling sweat, maybe they are expecting a cold winter!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Backroom

No news on ours yet but if Umbro use the same designs like they normally do I reckon we'll have a classic V neck next season

01.jpg

Can't imagine much news on our shirt design until we have a sponsor sorted.

Can't imagine a sponsor being sorted until we know what division we'll be in next season.

Can't imagine that being sorted out any time soon.

Looks like we could well miss sporting the new shirt on our Summer holidays - again.

"Umbro have created a shirt worthy of the world's coolest football club."

I'm guessing we'll be getting the Sunderland style! :lol::rolleyes:

Archived