BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirts 2010/2011

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Abit more info on the new away shirt

There is no tease, it will be released (the design) on the website this Thursday or Friday TBC

:tu:

I'm not doubting your information but I'd have thought the website would have made an anouncement saying the details will be released this week.

I'm not doubting your information but I'd have thought the website would have made an anouncement saying the details will be released this week.

Circulating information through the official channels? It'll never catch on. :blink:

The info will be on there........tomorrow with the pic of the two players. It will also be in the programme on Sunday.

The kit will go on sale on the 29th April, with a player signing session to launch the kit.

Those that have Pre-ordered from tomorrow will receive theirs on that same date.

The new kit will come under the 'Tailored by Umbro in England' brand which it wasnt this season (think the national kit is called 'Tailored for England').

Its a very nice kit...and should be a fans favourite! Oh and its not white! :lol:

My guess for the new home would be this template, but with a red collar and the standard blue and white

I would have thought using a red collar would be considered too simliar to this years shirt. A blue and White halved collar wouldn't surprise me though.

Although any of the ones shown on this first page could well be the basis for the design. I have a feeling they may well tinker with the shade of blue and go lighter.

clicky clicky

The first umbro home and away ones are brill - black and red should always be our away colours. Shame the badge changed too - the Lancashire rose one is better.

I would have thought using a red collar would be considered too simliar to this years shirt. A blue and White halved collar wouldn't surprise me though.

I meant a full on deep red collar.

Like the 1978 - 1979 one in that last link

Its a very nice kit...and should be a fans favourite! Oh and its not white! :lol:

I'm worried now, you've ruled out a white shirt but not a blue colour, then again as if they'll make an away shirt that clashes with our home shirt!!! :blush::rolleyes:

No yellow and blue please. It seems cursed for some reason; we never seem to do well in the season that we used them. And our away form could certainly use some help from whatever sources. Black and red please!

I fancy blue and yellow this time around. Red and black halves are my favourite but I think it's time the 98/99 away kit came back in some form or another. I've never like our navy blue away kits.

some old shirts, inc the 98/99 you mention

No yellow and blue please. It seems cursed for some reason; we never seem to do well in the season that we used them.

Promotion season....

No yellow and blue please. It seems cursed for some reason; we never seem to do well in the season that we used them.

I'll repeat the promotion season and I think we did well during the 80's wearing the yellow, under the financial restraints we had at the club at that time!!

I hope we go for something crazzzzzzy!

As long as the home kit is the traditional blue and white halves i am fine with that. But i think we could use the away kit as a serious marketing tool!

Pink and black anyone? :-)

Everton away is one of the nicest shirts this season :tu:

Archived