BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirts 2010/2011

• Backroom

Hughesy you seem to have some genuine info on this compared to your usual inside info. Can I ask how you know, are you on the fans forum or in some way work with the club?

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still rooting for Red/Black. Top three away kits for me during our premiership days were the Asics Black/Red, Kappa Red/Black and Umbro Red/Black halves. This is getting quite exciting. Does anyone know how many more years have we got Umbro for? I had the impression it was just a 3 season deal, which would expire this season and I have not read anything about it being renewed.

Hughesy you seem to have some genuine info on this compared to your usual inside info. Can I ask how you know, are you on the fans forum or in some way work with the club?

He sends a lot of emails.

• Backroom

Glad we are going in the tailored range they look quite nice and the City third kit is ace with the small sponsor up top.

My favourite ever kit would be the perspex one and my favourite away was the navy kappa one, loved that one.

I requested somthing similar to the England track top they line up in before the games, very very smart, just a pity they are 60 odd quid. :blink:

Would definitely buy one - very classy. I have the Nike Eugene top the French rugby team wear for the anthems, tres cool !

Why would we want 'tailored by England' or whatever its called. We should be unique and not have the same shirt template as god knows how many PL teams and countries.

The Liverpool shirt might not be as good as some they've had in the past but at least it is there own!

New shirts are going to be class

The shirt might be classy, but if that big black box gets in there, then it will just spoil it again. I so want the away kit, to be a nice pink shirt. :lol:

Not to be pessimistic, but I don't like it. I dont know why everyone want red tops. Too Liverpool / United for my liking.

It does look very Man Utd to me, I'm sure we'll get used to it though. I'm looking forward to seeing the new home kit. I hoping for (the obvious blue and white halves) red trim, white shorts with blue socks. I'm thinking the Crown logo in red like Perspex used to be.

Well it's better than this year's disaster. Should still be halved though - that'd be a HUGE marketing tool in the right hands. Oh well.

Didn't this years "disaster" sell pretty well? So much so that they ran out of most sizes?

Archived