BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Urm!

Just a thought - Do they still allocate fair play places in the europa cup? If so, and if Fulham won the competition this season - would it be possible that we could qualify via the fair play position?? I can see the media choking on their prawn sandwiches already..

• Backroom

Yup the offical one contains nonsense such as behaviour towards officials in which United inexplicably end up with near top marks. Shambles.

• Backroom

I cant fathom how United score higher than us in behaviour towards the referee when Ferguson constantly criticises them and their players ala Gibson at Rovers hound the ref constantly.

Same with Arsenal having the highest score

Lets hope that Fulham don't win the EUROPA League then, otherwise Burnley will get through due to the fair play league

It's all a load of rubbish anyway because who rates things like respect to opponents etc. That's not a quantifiable thing like red and yellow cards. Even those are not really an indicator of how the team plays because refs don't send off players they should i.e. Arteta last week and do send off or book players they shouldn't. Sooner a European place is not given for this twaddle the better.

No team should be allowed to qualify using this method. Fulham got through on fair play and that's pathetic.

If they go on to win the competition then the Dingles could qualify.

If UEFA want to give out places then it should be on league positions.

If it wasn't for this stupid rule Fulham wouldn't be in the competition.

Qualification for any tournament should be on merit not crap like this.

No bloody wonder it's a devalued competition.

Archived