BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lads Holiday Destinations

You can get a 3 day all inclusive to any decent holiday spot around from Liverpool, Blackpool or mankchester for around £70 pp.

For me, a short weekend to Salou would do but also, Cologne in February for THAT carnival was amazing when we went to Leverkusen !!

Im in Hannover and if you time it right I would go to the maschsee festival. Long lake with a small party town built around it. Lots of beer, food, music etc. Was amazing last year. Also Krakow was great for sightseeing, was really impressed. My polish friend kept asking me when I would take my clothes off and run around the square naked though....

unfortunately, it aint gonna be long haul. it is more of a long weekend away type, going friday morning and back monday night. in the past we have been to barcelona, berlin, megamuff and krakow and our age groups are ranging from the youngest being 24 and the oldest just having turned 60. we all like sightseeing, but do also like a good nightlife where there are plenty of bars etc etc....and we are more into citys, rather than beaches, but would not discount them altogether.

somewhere in central europe or in the med, would be just about right, i would think.

It's not too late for Pikeydorm with us lot in a few weeks.

Should be cheap enough. Flights are the dearest part at the moment - about 100 notes.

And our last experience of Spain provided some lasting memories, didn't it!?

Failing that, Amsterdam.......and failing that,somewhere like Tallinn or Ljublijana (sp)

I'd give Tallinn a miss, it is the most depressing city I have ever been to. I didn't stay long, so maybe it would have grown on me slightly, but there is a real sense of sadness from the locals (the girls are very pretty though).

I'd give Tallinn a miss, it is the most depressing city I have ever been to. I didn't stay long, so maybe it would have grown on me slightly, but there is a real sense of sadness from the locals (the girls are very pretty though).

Sugggestion justified :D

Archived