BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Shearer Years

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...
On 17/05/2019 at 17:32, OnePhilT said:

Always get a massive kick when people here ask where I'm from and, when I tell them "near Manchester", they say "City or United", I say "get real - the proper team further north - Blackburn Rovers!", and some of them know about us probably more than most in the UK - "AHHHHH SHEARER! YOU WON THE LEAGUE IN THE 90s!". One of those "get in" moments! That was the two blokes fitting the air con units just now. ?:brfc:

Whilst I have breath in my body I would never describe myself as living near Manchester. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, old darwen blue said:

Whilst I have breath in my body I would never describe myself as living near Manchester. 

I don't even say "Blackburn" when I'm asked were my accent is from up here in Scotland. I'm a Darrener, always have been, always will be and they'll bury me a Darrener. So I say "I'm from Darwen, which is where the noisiest Blackburn Rovers supporters come from".

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

I don't even say "Blackburn" when I'm asked were my accent is from up here in Scotland. I'm a Darrener, always have been, always will be and they'll bury me a Darrener. So I say "I'm from Darwen, which is where the noisiest Blackburn Rovers supporters come from".

Bull Hill Blues, we are here

?

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.