BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers STILL not sold.

Wolverine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Presume the swingometer will be updated when we hear any "news" relating to any of the potential buyers?

Will make it more interesting (as if it wasn't already) - who will be the lucky one, who will be the next BRFC owner.....

ps - think I am losing it.

Has Shah made any comments at all about how much money he would earmark for new players? And compared to Syed, how wealthy is he? I think I remember him being backed by someone else, but it's been 300+ pages since his name was being discussed much so I can't really remember for definite.

Exciting times to be a Rover :)

Guest bluerovers

Has Shah made any comments at all about how much money he would earmark for new players? And compared to Syed, how wealthy is he? I think I remember him being backed by someone else, but it's been 300+ pages since his name was being discussed much so I can't really remember for definite.

Exciting times to be a Rover :)

He doesn't have a Wikipedia page so as far as some people on this board are concerned he may as well be a figment of our imginations.

• Backroom
Meanwhile, Rovers flop Vince Grella is set to complete his £2million move to Galatasaray over the weekend once he finalises personal terms.

:(

He doesn't have a Wikipedia page so as far as some people on this board are concerned he may as well be a figment of our imginations.

What an eloquent summation of my argument which didn't remotely miss the point whatsoever.

According to some of the more dim members of our board, we would have struggled to find anything about Roman Abramovich when he took over Chelsea, despite him being already listed on the Forbes List, being best mates with Boris Yeltsin and being governor of a large state in Russia.

This is just it hey, nothing from anybody else on the Goldberg revelations. I can only assume, that Golberg has gone out of his way to damage Syeds reputation. If Goldberg has the proof, and stands by what he says, then fine. However, if he has very little info or cannot back up his findings, then its been a real waste of time. This week i would hope, things will be settled. Either Yay or No.

What an eloquent summation of my argument which didn't remotely miss the point whatsoever.

According to some of the more dim members of our board, we would have struggled to find anything about Roman Abramovich when he took over Chelsea, despite him being already listed on the Forbes List, being best mates with Boris Yeltsin and being governor of a large state in Russia.

Help! It really is Groundhog Day

Well I didn't know who Abramovich was so as I far as I am concerned he didn't exist....

It's well documented that Spurs had heard of him! :o:lol:

This is just it hey, nothing from anybody else on the Goldberg revelations. I can only assume, that Golberg has gone out of his way to damage Syeds reputation. If Goldberg has the proof, and stands by what he says, then fine. However, if he has very little info or cannot back up his findings, then its been a real waste of time. This week i would hope, things will be settled. Either Yay or No.

Whichever way this pans out we owe Goldberg a lot of gratitude.

Archived