BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

West Ham close to completing loan deal for Demba Ba. wonder if rovers can steal in and take him.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/4235/0/west-ham-close-completing-loan-deal-hoffenheim-striker

I know this probably makes me sound stupid but we do deffinetley have more that 5mill to spend then?

You would think so. At the minute tho it is just talk and we still got to walk the walk and sign the players.

We have bigger fish to fry chaddy!

Like who??? Ronaldinho is going to Brazil and was never going to come rovers and just used us to get Brazilian teams to offer more.

just what i was thinking,come on rovers make your move

Exactly what i was thinking.

Surely the dioufs should be on the phone to him sounding him out about a move. I guess mame plays with him for Senegal, and el hadj is one of the most successful players to have come out of Senegal so you'd think he'd be able to swing it.

Admittedly Brazil is his home, but he would still take a kicking in local taxes compared to the uk, plus will need some serious staff with guns to protect him (which he can undoubtedly pay for, but it all costs).

Also I think knives would be a good idea.

Surely Jeromes fault?

To be honest, from what I hear, this is a Rao Brothers production. The manager and agents are working on a separate list. I am not sure that mentioning a fee like that helps at a time when you are trying to haggle in other lesser moves.

But hey ho.

It's not dull with lickle old Rovers any more is it?

Archived