BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nicko - on a different note, do you know if Mauro Boselli is after returning home? I had high hopes for him, even after we missed out on his signature.

Just interested.

If he is all Wigan fans will be delighted!

im not saying i would be unhappy with Ronaldinho, just saying i would prefer 2 experienced epl players. heck, if Kean can sign all 3 then i would be delighted.

Robbo

Salgado Samba Nelsen Givet

Bentley Krankjar Olsson

Ronaldinho

Osvaldo Demba Ba

I was shocked that Boselli hasnt settled. Arguably the best striker in South America (playing there) with all the attributes needed for English football, yet it hasnt worked out. I think its too early to write him off. Its only 4-5 months since he joined them.

of course i would, for the reason stated above. im honest about it, and i believe its a big gamble at this stage of the season. Ronaldinho along with Rivaldo, are 2 of my favourite players btw. i just think the timing is all wrong, if this is a serious attempt to sign him

But if we got Ronnie there's every chance we would go on to sign some quality players off the back of it.

And we do need a creative midfielder, unlike Beckham Ronaldinho could do a job for us.

cant help but notice Steve Kean does know Spanish/ Portuguese (someone stated that here) , so communication with Spanish/ Brazilian players would be no problem for him!

if Ronaldinho was playing for rovers that would help a lot in signing other top quality players.

Yeah that was me earlier Dr Awol, certainly would help out Kean speaking Portugese and Spanish, same having Salgado, assuming Ronnie speaks spanish as well as Portugese.

I'm certainly not getting my hopes up, but after the last month of doom and gloom, I think we are allowed to dream this might just happen, appart from those who want Bentley instead?? The same Bentley who buggered off as soon as Spuds came a sniffing, and who's career has nose dived ever since. Give me Ronnie any day of the week, the lad is class, cant actually believe some people are even questioning this.

im not saying i would be unhappy with Ronaldinho, just saying i would prefer 2 experienced epl players. heck, if Kean can sign all 3 then i would be delighted.

Robbo

Bentley Krankjar Olsson

Ronaldinho

Osvaldo Demba Ba

Few too many offensive minded players for that one to work. Andrews and Ronaldinho in midfield would complement each other so much better I feel :closedeyes:

Robbo

Bentley Krankjar Olsson

Ronaldinho

Osvaldo Demba Ba

Robbo

---------------Romeu

-------Bentley -----Krankjcar

-----------Ronaldinho

---Osvaldo ---------Demba Ba

Might as well make a fist of it. :rolleyes:

i'll be the first to admit i don't follow a lot of italian football so maybe Roberto can share his view , but , when i have seen Ronaldhinho play he has still got it , some lovely touches lovely vision and a genuine world class player........for about 60-70mins then he just disappears , the tank is obviously empty how he would cope with in the fast frenzied EPL i dont know , i just hope its 7.2m euro's of VENKY's own money !

I don't think we need bother with conspiracy theories for signing Ronaldinho, he would quite clearly give Venky's the publicity they appear to need.

As would, incidentally just being linked to him. I don't want to end up like Big Club Spurs when they were wildly ridiculed for publicising the fact they "nearly signed" Ronaldo. Can't see it happening personally but we'll see.

Keeping an open mind, if there is anything to this, there is no point plonking him in our midfield without someone to do the leg work for him. He'd be more of a defensive liability than Dunn, which is saying something.

It seems to be nailed on that Ronaldinho is returning to Brazil.

I can only assume therefore that this is more posturing from Venkys. Using their new publicity toy to get their name in the spotlight again.

“Venkys trying hard to get Ronaldinho for 2 years contract . Offered 7.2 Million Euros as salary per year to Mr. Assis”

Should that not read, "Blackburn Rovers trying hard to get Ronaldinho for 2 years contract . Offered 7.2 Million Euros as salary per year to Mr. Assis"?

Signing Ronaldinho would surely help bring other players to the club...........

What the hell am I writing?! He would never sign for Blackburn. He probably hasn't even heard of the place before.

I was just going to post the same thing about bringing other players in then I thought the same thing, what the hell am I saying ?

Wow this is bizarre times..

I'm just waiting for nicko's article telling us its a load of rubbish.

Hope not though, Ronaldinho at Rovers ?? Wow..

Archived