BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ruben Rochina Signs

Does anyone know why videos of Ruben's arrival/training havent been posted by Rovers like the Mauro ones have? Is he even here yet?

Rochina has arrived and according to reports he scored in his first game in a Rovers shirt for the reserves today in a 1-1 draw against Wrexham. Not sure of the full starting line-up, but a good positive boost for Ruben!!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rochina has arrived and according to reports he scored in his first game in a Rovers shirt for the reserves today in a 1-1 draw against Wrexham. Not sure of the full starting line-up, but a good positive boost for Ruben!!

Been trying top find links to this game, team etc and report, cant find anything.

his name was pronounced on SSN last night as Rockina not the Roshina (phonetic spellings BTW)

I am reliably informed that Rochina is pronounced roh-chee-nah with the emphasis on "chee".

Ruben has the emphasis on "ben".

My lads watched his well taken goal on the big screen at the game and tell me he has a really good touch, lots of quick little flicks etc. If he from Barca we will have a chance with him, as long as Kean doesnt spoil him, we really need to up the ante coaching wise, we are really thin on the ground and if the gameplan is to develop young players, we simply must invest in a couple of top coaches.

No Rochina or Formica present at tonight's friendly. I think they have gone away with the rest of the squad.

Blackpool currently winning 1-0. Beattie playing upfront for them.

Both rochina and Formica were said to go along with the squad to Dubai.. According to some article I read today.

• 1 month later...
  • Backroom

Scored again for the reserves tonight :)

He also sounds quite involved:

Nice from Rochina, flicking the ball over the onrushing marker, then runs whilst keeping the ball up with his knee, but his flick over for Formica finds his fellow forward a yard offside.

Edited by TCO

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah its an article with Mame saying how he is ready for the prem and that he has all the attributes to become a star player at Rovers.

Basically saying he cant believe we got him for £500k and he will prove a bargain signing. Says he has abit of Messy about him and that he has good touch and technique.

Il be happy even if he gets 30 mins at Everton.

Yeah its an article with Mame saying how he is ready for the prem and that he has all the attributes to become a star player at Rovers.

Basically saying he cant believe we got him for £500k and he will prove a bargain signing. Says he has abit of Messy about him and that he has good touch and technique.

Il be happy even if he gets 30 mins at Everton.

I want him to start