BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ruben Rochina Signs

Well he's signed up with us until 2015 so he's going to have to get used to it! My daughter was the same when she left home for Uni, now she can't wait to get back and we rarely see her at home. He'll be fine once he's had a few weeks back home.

True - he probably needs to go home to realise that he doesn't really want to be there. My kids are glad to be here for a few days but life moves on, me and their dad have got our own way of doing things and things the kids accepted because that's the way we've always done them are not accepted now when they've had a chance to find their own way. Bet, come July, he'll be champing at the bit to get back into training.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True - he probably needs to go home to realise that he doesn't really want to be there. My kids are glad to be here for a few days but life moves on, me and their dad have got our own way of doing things and things the kids accepted because that's the way we've always done them are not accepted now when they've had a chance to find their own way. Bet, come July, he'll be champing at the bit to get back into training.

I hope he does, he is some player and feel he will be great player for us, his goals against Man U in the reserves Final were outstanding!!

Well he has Roque (right now), Salgado, & Formica at the club in terms of speaking to him in Spanish. He will soon have De Gea at United too.

I think this guy is going to be quality and is destined for higher places. Looking forward to seeing him start regularly for us.

I also hope Barcelona dont have the traditional double your money buy back clause in effect.

I hear he has a very good grasp of the English language, so Spansih speaking players does not sound like a necessity or a solution if he is indeed homesick.

Not sure I believe this "rumour" however.

I agree with what was said above though, couple weeks back in Spain, realise what he has going for him here and he'll be back raring to go.

what area of spain is he from anybody Know.

He was born and bred in Sagunto in the Valencia region.

He was taken on at the age of 12 by Valencia and moved to Barcelona a year later.

He's not a pie eater; he's a paella eaterwink.gif

Well he's signed up with us until 2015 so he's going to have to get used to it! My daughter was the same when she left home for Uni, now she can't wait to get back and we rarely see her at home. He'll be fine once he's had a few weeks back home.

Id also imagine that because the season is over he may want to visit family and friends or go on holiday which Im sure every other player will do also, just because he has gone home at this time of year means absoloutly nothing, Im sure Salgado may do the same at some point as will N'Zonzi, Emerton, Pederson etc may also do.

Id also imagine that because the season is over he may want to visit family and friends or go on holiday which Im sure every other player will do also, just because he has gone home at this time of year means absoloutly nothing, Im sure Salgado may do the same at some point as will N'Zonzi, Emerton, Pederson etc may also do.

I know Dunny is on his stag do from today in Magaluf

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this guy next season. He, like Formica joined half way through the season, when we were struggling at the wrong end of the table and as such got limited playing time. However I think we can all agree that we saw some nice glimpses from him and hopefully next season, when we start from a clean slate, he (and Formica) can get some games and show what they can do. We've been crying out for creativity in the team for years and now we have the likes of Rochina, Formica, to go with Olsson and Hoilett, along with anyone else we sign in the summer, which is very exciting.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...
5 minutes ago, OnePhilT said:

OK, let's stoke this hornet's nest again, because I know some don't like when a "flair" player is criticised...

Ruben Rochina... Flattered to deceive. Ineffectual and his feet confused himself. One of the most overrated players by our fans that I've seen at Rovers.

He's the old Joe Rothwell

• Like 1

• 1 month later...