Sign in to follow this  
BRFCS News

Ruben Rochina Signs

Watch the goal at around 2.20, awesome, fantastic ball control, dribbling ability, skill and finish. He is certainly talented.

Welcome aboard Ruben, shame there is no cup games for him to play in now.

Edit: The 'goal' at 2:20 went wide, great skill though

Edited by TCO

Watch the goal at around 2.20, awesome, fantastic ball control, dribbling ability, skill and finish. He is certainly talented.

You mean the one he puts past the post? :blush:

Welcome onboard Ruben!

Glad we have signed him, anybody who has made it through the academy at Barcelona must have something about them. Another exciting young player on our books, only a good thing!

I read it a few hours ago now but I'm sure Kean said he will be be fighting for a starting place upon his arrival. Delighted if this is true but wouldn't be surprised if it was a little while till we see him. Happy at this. I know very little about him but as mentioned he has come through the ranks at Barca and it doesn't appear to have been a knee jerk reaction signing as his name has been floating around for a while. The fact Barca offered him a contract recently and have got the buyback clause (possibly something they always do) gives me confidence he could prove to be a positive acquisition.

He reminds me of Pedro from those clips. I know it's a lazy comparison and he's obviously not as good, but as soon as I watched I thought Pedro.

Great footwork and balance but not an amazing amount of pace.

Looking forward to seeing him play. Might get a go off the bench against Spurs if Roque is out.

and although he hasnt been a prolific goalscorer for barcelona b team the goals hes scored for spain youth team show he could be when hes got quality players around him supplying the amunition.

Looks a pretty handed free kick taker. Pedersen may have some competition. Im not really expecting to see him or Formica establish themselves until next season

You mean the one he puts past the post? :blush:

Welcome onboard Ruben!

Oops! :wstu:

cracking bit of skill to get into the position though!

I tried a Rueben in Florida didn't think too much of it (American corned beef is just weird) hope our Ruben is better!

Edited by TCO

Guest Walshy

his name was pronounced on SSN last night as Rockina not the Roshina (phonetic spellings BTW)

I tried a Rueben in Florida didn't think too much of it (American corned beef is just weird) hope our Ruben is better!

That's because it's pastrami, not corned beef! :D Completely off topic but that made me laugh...

And yes, I hope our Ruben is better than a Reuben sandwich...

Does anyone know why videos of Ruben's arrival/training havent been posted by Rovers like the Mauro ones have? Is he even here yet?