SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean

731 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean stay or go

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you listen to his Talksport interview (not just the quotes), I would say it is quite worrying and illustrates why we are in this mess (speaks like a coach, not a manager, and seems to think if you have vibrant training sessions all is rosie in the garden).

Continually using (largely Sam's) home record as a positive for his tenure says all you need to know about the man.

Too be fair to the bloke, he says we have lost once at home this calender year which covers his permanent reign as manager, which no one can deny. What he fails to mention is that we have only won twice at home this calender year and haven't won in the last four at ewood.

Doesn't sound quite so good when I put it like that eh steve!!

• Backroom

Do one Kean, I hope I'm feeling a little less hostile towards him come ten o clock but I seriously doubt it to be honest.

If you listen to his Talksport interview (not just the quotes), I would say it is quite worrying and illustrates why we are in this mess (speaks like a coach, not a manager, and seems to think if you have vibrant training sessions all is rosie in the garden).

Lets not forget that when he goes home he watches a video of the game again, too late then when its all finished.

Its during the game that he needs to make and take the necessary actions to win games. Sadly Alan Nixon's article today exposes Steve Keans inability to be capable of managing a premier league football club.

Well done to nicko for exposing the rag head.

The players did well today but ultimately it's 0 points yet again and a manager is judged on results, not performances.

It's absolutely not too late to act now.

A couple of 'bounce' wins/draws and we can still stay up - under Kean we'll be lucky to gather 2 more points now.

Former Southampton-legend Claus Lundekvam is a pundit on Norwegian Television, and he said before the match that he had recently spoken to Gamst about our situation.

Gamst said that the players was not happy at all about Kean, and that they did not practice any formation or anything.

He also said that Dunn was not fit at all, and that he was surprised that Dunn played that much.

Dunn going off was inevitable, this feckin idiot brings a forward on for him and leaves the midfield wide open.

How obvious does he have to make it that he doesn't have a clue.

Going one place with this deluded idiot.

He pre game again attacked the local paper in a interview for being too negative, they are just reporting fact and should sue his ass for slander.

Former Southampton-legend Claus Lundekvam is a pundit on Norwegian Television, and he said before the match that he had recently spoken to Gamst about our situation.

Gamst said that the players was not happy at all about Kean, and that they did not practice any formation or anything.

He also said that Dunn was not fit at all, and that he was surprised that Dunn played that much.

Of course he would - as it keeps him out of the side.

• Backroom

Bringing on Rochina tonight was a big, big mistake. I don't blame Rochina, he's a young lad being inexplicably played out of position and put under huge pressure to perform for us in a relegation battle. It should have been Pedersen coming on for Dunn - he's shown he can be effective in centre-mid and it would have been nice to have had somebody on the pitch in the last 20 minutes who can take a halfway decent set-piece.

Archived