BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

• Backroom
35 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

And they wonder why RL is dying on it's arse.

National tv audience and the game has been decided by a disgraceful call by the referee. 

The sending off? 

Was nailed on. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok.......what? This sounds like a way of making social media presence and attendance of the ground turn into points in the Super League. That would be the most unhinged, stupid and unworkable way to run a sport I've seen. IMG had better check the quality of their cocaine supply as it must be mixed with some wild hallucinogens.

Both codes of rugby have been going out of their way to screw the game up in England.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

Ok.......what? This sounds like a way of making social media presence and attendance of the ground turn into points in the Super League. That would be the most unhinged, stupid and unworkable way to run a sport I've seen. IMG had better check the quality of their cocaine supply as it must be mixed with some wild hallucinogens.

Both codes of rugby have been going out of their way to screw the game up in England.

It appears you also lose points for there being another club in your catchment area.

Why don’t they just be honest - they want the biggest 12 clubs to be in the super league irrespective of whether they are the 12 best teams.

27 minutes ago, Gav said:

I watched England v Tonga at the weekend, what a load of rubbish, half empty stadium, as dull as dishwater.

I'll not be watched 2nd test.....

I’m struggling with both codes at the moment.

There’s only so many times I can shout forward (pass) or not straight (put in at the scrum) at the at tele…