BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Was due to be going but an unforseen financial circumstance meant l had to cancel. Need a car more than a day out :( . I wouldn't take the risk LeftWinger, l have heard it done for Utd games but l'm not sure of the set up for RL. Did you get your tickets through Saints/Leeds or the offical RLFC site?

I got them through the official RLFC site. I rang the ticket line and one of the first options on the automated line was what to do if you hadn't received your tickets yet. It said something about being able to collect them at the ground - but when I bought them online it said tickets purchased before the week of the game would be sent out no later than 5 days prior to it.

I got them through the official RLFC site. I rang the ticket line and one of the first options on the automated line was what to do if you hadn't received your tickets yet. It said something about being able to collect them at the ground - but when I bought them online it said tickets purchased before the week of the game would be sent out no later than 5 days prior to it.

On the site they say you can pick them up from the ticket office at Old Trafford My link Not sure how much help this is but if they haven't turned up tomorrow l'd be taking proof of purchase with me to Old Trafford and heading for the ticket office.

Hope it turns out well for you and you get in ok (unless you're cheering on Leeds of course) ;)

COME ON YOU SAINTS

Apparantly 3rd played 5th tonight in a sort of Johnston Paint type competition and 5th won, nice. Carp game by all account, I didn't watch it.

On a more worrying note, the Wigan boards have been rife with rumours about Joel T joining the dark side, I didn't believe it but was told earlier that this is a very real deal. Bast@rd Union thieves. Always bugged me how many Union scouts watched Wigan Academy games.

Edited by koi

Did you get your tickets alright?

IT's no coincidence that the Tomkins brothers are now with an agency that represents many Union clubs and players. I don't think anyone could blame Joel - who wouldn't go to an easier job on two or three times the money? The problem for me is just how easy it is for Union to pick off our players and whilst we have Yorkshire Commies running the RFL it's only going to get worse.

Not a happy bunny this morning...

Yorkshire Commies? C'mon, they're keeping the game afloat. Half of the teams in SL don't even spend the salary cap.

Just because some clubs don't spend the cap shouldn't try to peg other clubs back. I'm not too bothered about the cap but far more imagination could be used to encourage the development and recruitment of home-grown players but then those clubs who don't have the junior infrastructure claim that gives an unfair advantage to clubs like Wigan. Sorry, but the RFL is a joke.

I've finally got over what was in effect probably the worst GF in years. And l'm sick to death of Burrow the nippy little midget :D And was it only me that nearly threw up when it showed Shentons dislocation in slo-mo?

As for the whole League v Union debate, anyone in any confusion about the more entertaining of the two codes just watch the England - France WC game again. Yes it pays more but it's a middle class southerner dominated game but then l'm preaching to the converted on here :lol:

Originally yes, Chorley Borough became Lancashire Lynx (when bought by PNE) which became Chorley Lynx (when bought by a group along with Chorley FC). Blackpool Panthers took most of the Chorley squad when Chorley Lynx folded.

Bet there's not many people who own one of these then.

314348_10150479868290898_594900897_11045216_70032560_n.jpg

I've finally got over what was in effect probably the worst GF in years. And l'm sick to death of Burrow the nippy little midget :D And was it only me that nearly threw up when it showed Shentons dislocation in slo-mo?

It seems like there is a lot of anti Rhinos bias on here.

It was a great final, won by THE best team in the modern era. Burrow was awesome, and a dsecent bloke too.

You are right about the dislocation though. Gruesome. Wish the guy well.

It was a great final, won by THE best team in the modern era. Burrow was awesome, and a dsecent bloke too.

You'll get plenty of anti-Whino bias from me, can't stand the club, I'd go as far as saying my loathing is up there with Burnley and Wire.

What do you class as the modern era?

I wouldn't say l'm anti Rhino's (although l should be with all the GF losses to them) what l can categorically state is that l despise Jamie Jones-Buchanan and Ryan Bailey, horrible excuses for professional players.

Had a lass from Wigan ticket office ring me today asking if I'd received my season ticket pack. I had already spoken to her last week to say I wanted two seats in the East as near to the half way line as possible. Anyway, turns out she's saved us two seats in advance of us completing the pack, which hasn't arrived. Now that is service!! Also, I see a car park pass for the whole season is only £39 - how good is that?! Come on Wigan!

Oh c'mon it was a poor final. The weather didn't help, nor did the fact that it was between the 3rd and 5th best teas in the league.

Had a lass from Wigan ticket office ring me today asking if I'd received my season ticket pack. I had already spoken to her last week to say I wanted two seats in the East as near to the half way line as possible. Anyway, turns out she's saved us two seats in advance of us completing the pack, which hasn't arrived. Now that is service!! Also, I see a car park pass for the whole season is only £39 - how good is that?! Come on Wigan!

Depends if you want to get away quick! We did it for a year and the wait to get off was a right royal PITA!

Not renewed mine yet, think we have until 5th November to keep our seats (we're second block from half-way west stand).

• 2 weeks later...

You'll ahve to let us know what seats you have, I'll see if there's any to get nearby when I come.

Liking the new shirt - back to normal :)

302126_10150908060610103_600460102_21725251_470170900_n.jpg