BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] "Fans" Selling Tickets on Ebay

A friend and fellow season ticket holder found this on ebay;

Rovers Season Ticket For Sale to Man U fans

I have phoned but was lost for words, maybe some of you on here can let him know what you think of him. Disgrace.

"See United lift the trophy at Ewood park for a ridiculous price of £60 per ticket. This is advertising space only. Cash in hand exchange only. Please contact Michael Robinson on -- REMOVED-- or email --REMOVED--. Riverside Stand Block E03 Row 16 Seats 158 and 159."

idiot.

Edit by Glenn --

Guys, please don't given them an increased chance of selling them by highlighting them here. Yes they are scum. Yes their details are being passed onto the club and I imagine the cards deactivated, so what you'll end up with is one VERY annoyed Manc who knows what they look like and has their phone number.

I am however collecting a database of them, so if you find any more, feel free to PM them (as well as forwarding them to the club).

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend and fellow season ticket holder found this on ebay;

Rovers Season Ticket For Sale to Man U fans

I have phoned but was lost for words, maybe some of you on here can let him know what you think of him. Disgrace.

"See United lift the trophy at Ewood park for a ridiculous price of £60 per ticket. This is advertising space only. Cash in hand exchange only. Please contact Michael Robinson on 07770977740 or email robinson84@hotmail.co.uk. Riverside Stand Block E03 Row 16 Seats 158 and 159."

idiot.

Email the link to Rovers mate

It is also factually incorrect as the F.A. have made it clear that whatever happens on Saturday Manchester United will not be presented with the trophy at Ewood Park

Nah, he'll get what's coming to him.

1. He gives ticket to a Manc before the game. Manc now knows his name, his mobile phone number and what he looks like (and as he has his customer number from his ST, a little googling probably gives him enough info to gain access to his OneRovers account, with his DoB and his home address)

2. The club oddly enough have seen Ebay/Gumtree/Various Forums and remotely deactivate his ST for the game (easily done)

3. Manc is very annoyed as he gets turned away

4. Given all the info he has from step 1. I wonder what happens next.

Some people just don't think these things through.

What is to stop you giving to someone else for a single game?

They don't check your ID on entry.

Nothing at all and we do lend out one of our STs for a few games each season BUT not to the opposition!!!!

• Backroom

We should all text the number calling him a traitor, bombard his phone so he has to turn it off

Im also plastering it all over Facebook to "out" him

Bit hypocritical seeing as you were going to help your mate sell his. Have you outed him on Facebook too?

My worry is if any do get in then the stewards wont do enough to sort it, hell the way we get treated at old Trafford people get thrown out for singing yet at ewood it's make yourselves at home!

What is to stop you giving to someone else for a single game?

They don't check your ID on entry.

theres nothing to stop you doing it

but if you get found out that is your ticket cancelled, as one of the conditions of your ticket is that it is NON TRANSFERABLE.

Archived