BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] "Fans" Selling Tickets on Ebay

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not Rovers fans for me,just nuggets.Do they not realise they are potentially putting the safety of their fellow fans at risk?

Yep, that should be the biggest concern.

It's just asking for trouble to have substantial numbers of away fans in home areas. One silver lining is that it's an early kick-off so hopefully no-one will be drunk enough to kick off.

Is it me? Or have a few comments on a website turned into a massive over reaction on a grand scale?

The gutter press are on to the story also, obviously they like nothing more than to stick the knife into Blackburn Rovers, but surely a complete over reaction?

We’ll see on Saturday, oh the power of the internet :D

If it was going to be like us at Gillingham (good natured, no agro), then nobody would mind. It's not though is it, it's going to be like Man Utds "70's Fun Day" for a few seasons back and City's promotion game, all rolled into one.

If it was going to be like us at Gillingham (good natured, no agro), then nobody would mind. It's not though is it, it's going to be like Man Utds "70's Fun Day" for a few seasons back and City's promotion game, all rolled into one.

Unless we beat them!

well i have so far found 3 with either names and seat numbers, or even customer numbers listed, i have both reported the items to ebay, together with screenshots and customer details forwarded to Blackburn Rovers fc. hope they get the ban's they deserve

United fan selling his away end ticket on ebay. Comments:

"1 x Blackburn Rover versus Manchester United Ticket for sale, Block S02, Row 1, Seat 52 - standard adult ticket. Visitors end, WEC Group Darwen End Stand Lower.

See Manachester United win the League on this fantastic occassion, This ticket is NOT a fake, want this to go to a true United fan as i cant go due to family commitments.

Ticket will be posted Royal Mail Special Delivery Next day. Dont hesitate to contact me for more details.

Happy Bidding!!"

I'd Kevin Keegan myself if we beat that lot! :angry2:

well i have so far found 3 with either names and seat numbers, or even customer numbers listed, i have both reported the items to ebay, together with screenshots and customer details forwarded to Blackburn Rovers fc. hope they get the ban's they deserve

well done Mark, I just hope that the Club have the balls to act against these traitors. the big worry will be those who sell outside running up to the game.

Sorry but some of these 'plastic manc' comments are pathetic. Of course United fans will want to be at Ewood to potentially witness them seal the premiership, would you not do the same if we were in such a position? I was prepared to pay WELL over the odds to go to Anfield in '95 regardless of which end I would be in. You will find that our extremely cheap season tickets attracted people who weren't particularly arsed about going every game to buy them cos their mates did had tickets too etc. These people will without a doubt accept cash that covers the cost of their season ticket plus whatever profit they can make too.

In saying that I don't think the problem will be anything like the City fiasco when they brought a quarter of a million fans to Ewood, the surrounding pubs may be rather eventful though I would have thought.

Here is one to ponder - IF we beat United - would anyone think any better of Kean ?

Interestingly - as far the Venky's go - I think if we did beat United it may be enough to secure Kean's job into next season :huh:

As many have said - given all the United fans that will be in the ground - it would be the sweetest home victory for a long time.

this type of thing really makes me angry , i remember the city game a few years ago when they got promotion and they were everywhere they even climbed over the refreshment hut in the corner or blackburn end / riverside a few minutes before the end of the game ....................... having said all that .... it is a touch hypocritical of me seeing has i bought a season ticket off a completely unknown but very generous scouser for £1 for the centenery stand in 1995!!

i take it the club won't be opening the flood gates 15 minutes before the end then like they did for the city match? I dont agree with people selling their tickets. But lets face it, as soon as the bell goes, the doors open ad the mancs will flood in!

A friend and fellow season ticket holder found this on ebay;

Rovers Season Ticket For Sale to Man U fans

I have phoned but was lost for words, maybe some of you on here can let him know what you think of him. Disgrace.

"See United lift the trophy at Ewood park for a ridiculous price of £60 per ticket. This is advertising space only. Cash in hand exchange only. Please contact Michael Robinson on -- REMOVED-- or email --REMOVED--. Riverside Stand Block E03 Row 16 Seats 158 and 159."

idiot.

Edit by Glenn --

Guys, please don't given them an increased chance of selling them by highlighting them here. Yes they are scum. Yes their details are being passed onto the club and I imagine the cards deactivated, so what you'll end up with is one VERY annoyed Manc who knows what they look like and has their phone number.

I am however collecting a database of them, so if you find any more, feel free to PM them (as well as forwarding them to the club).

I'm seated riverside eo4 . Row 10. 174-176. So that dam close to me ! Not impressed . Hope something is being mentioned ?!

i take it the club won't be opening the flood gates 15 minutes before the end then like they did for the city match? I dont agree with people selling their tickets. But lets face it, as soon as the bell goes, the doors open ad the mancs will flood in!

Leave the untd fans in stadium for longer and let rovers fans out safely , don't want fragile fans intimidated !!!

• Backroom

Problem is if United beat us (expected) and Blackpool and Wigan both win (very possible) Rovers fans may see United fans celebrating and see it as rubbing it in as well.

If Wigan and Blackpool lose I will take defeat graciously and wont care, in fact I'll be happy when Liverpool are knocked off their perch, the less they can cling to the better.

I'll await a flaming on twitter now by you know who

how any1 can put money before the love of their club is beyond me.

im angered, sickened and shamed by this. we are yet again as we speak being dragged through the mud in the media.

they love putting the boot into rovers as it is... and it doesnt reflect well on us at all.

well done to rovers on acting swiftly and to those who are outing these traitors.

This one looks a bargain to be fair, all I need to do is master the art of time travel and then I can see Jon Stead lead Rovers to victory once again.

ah the memories, grizfoot.

the old gallgher and stead interplay... superb.

all time favorite win over united has to be the 1994 one. especially pallister on his arse, when shearer bagged his 2nd. :rover:

I can see it kicking off like it did against city...I'd like to meet this ebayer face to face so I could tell what a scumbag he is...thing is anyone with anyone who they don't know is a potentïal flashpoint.

I can see it kicking off like it did against city...I'd like to meet this ebayer face to face so I could tell what a scumbag he is...thing is anyone with anyone who they don't know is a potentïal flashpoint.

true.

stragely.. rogue away fans always stand-out.

i can imagine a similar scenario to when the bolton fans ran down the riverside with a flag.

it ended up looking like something out of a bruce lee film! people were running down the steps to punch em.. with some success too.

true.

stragely.. rogue away fans always stand-out.

i can imagine a similar scenario to when the bolton fans ran down the riverside with a flag.

it ended up looking like something out of a bruce lee film! people were running down the steps to punch em.. with some success too.

I remember it well - and they won't do it again in a hurry!

Archived