BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] "Fans" Selling Tickets on Ebay

It really is a scumbag thing to do. Rovers supply us with the cheapest season tickets in the Premiership to fill the stadium and give the team a lift and some "fans" cash in on the biggest game of the season!

Utterly about greed and nothing else and nothing can excuse it.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any united fans in home areas should be outed and kicked out of the ground, same as the foolish Rovers fans who want to make a buck from a mank fan.

"should"....you say "should.... Why, cause you KNOW it wont happen. Rovers fans will be arrested and the courts will give football bans for fans complaining to POLICE about them doing nothing to eject manUre from home areas.

The excuse will be , it was too Dangerous to other supportes to EJECT manUre....

COCK

It's a Tory thing - no principles.

And Maggie being our Vice President as well james!

Anyone seen the LT article about selling tickets to Mancs??

They have quoted several BRFCS members, including TCO, K-Hod, MattyBlue, Rog & Roverdale :lol:

Haha, the LT gets more copy from brfcs than any of its other 'sources'.

It's a Tory thing - no principles.

Only you could blame Maggie for scum bags behaviour,

anyway got this reply to one of the perputraitors

Fair enough

I have now removed them from sale.

;)

"should"....you say "should.... Why, cause you KNOW it wont happen. Rovers fans will be arrested and the courts will give football bans for fans complaining to POLICE about them doing nothing to eject manUre from home areas.

The excuse will be , it was too Dangerous to other supportes to EJECT manUre....

COCK

It's a Labour thing - no backbone. ;)

• Backroom

this type of thing really makes me angry , i remember the city game a few years ago when they got promotion and they were everywhere they even climbed over the refreshment hut in the corner or blackburn end / riverside a few minutes before the end of the game ....................... having said all that .... it is a touch hypocritical of me seeing has i bought a season ticket off a completely unknown but very generous scouser for £1 for the centenery stand in 1995!!

To be fair, Liverpool had nothing to play for in that match. We still have everything to play for - any person selling their ticket to a Utd supporter is no fan of Blackburn Rovers.

Anyone seen the LT article about selling tickets to Mancs??

They have quoted several BRFCS members, including TCO, K-Hod, MattyBlue, Rog & Roverdale :lol:

Haha nice.. is there a link floating around? I just looked through and couldn't see it. Or if I found it I couldn't see the quotes

just looked at various websites, which I will not advertise:

Blackburn End Upper Tier £100

Riverside £225

Jack Walker £225

some scumbags are making a killing :angry2:

if these tickets have customer numbers or row and seat numbers visible in the pictures or descriptions i urge u to email these details to the club as i have been doing. Also send the details/links privately to Glenn as he is building a database of them to send to the club

if these tickets have customer numbers or row and seat numbers visible in the pictures or descriptions i urge u to email these details to the club as i have been doing. Also send the details/links privately to Glenn as he is building a database of them to send to the club

These are from ticket agencies, not individuals.

just had a text off my mate(think hes on a wind up tho) .He reckons police are after moving the riverside side of the family stand to seats "unsold" and then moving any mancs into these seats as and when they suface in rovers areas ,so to speak.

just had a text off my mate(think hes on a wind up tho) .He reckons police are after moving the riverside side of the family stand to seats "unsold" and then moving any mancs into these seats as and when they suface in rovers areas ,so to speak.

Would that not merely encourage the Mancs to get into the ground anywhere they can knowing they'd be moved to a new area ?

I think that if I do see Manc fans celebrating in the Jack Walker Lower (away end of the stand), I will find it hard to control myself.

It's happened before and there's nothing worse than having your face rubbed in it.

Hope we beat the Barstewards in their Norwich scalves. Was a great feeling walking back to the car last season, knowing that we'd prevented them from winning the league.

Haha nice.. is there a link floating around? I just looked through and couldn't see it. Or if I found it I couldn't see the quotes

It was on page 2....last few sentances where all based on reaction from here.

Il see if Iv still got a copy in the morning

Still should be noted by the club and Glenn though? The club could contact them.

I had a quick search... all the one's i've seen (quite a few) are advertised as being in the away end so I would think they will prioritise infiltration issues first.

They'd be advised not to take the p!ss if in the Riverside... both Bolton and a City fan got some rough treatment in recent seasons!!

just looked at various websites, which I will not advertise:

Blackburn End Upper Tier £100

Riverside £225

Jack Walker £225

some scumbags are making a killing :angry2:

Virtually getting their Riverside season ticket for free! :o

The big front page splash in yesterday's LT is probably an extremely large sledgehammer to crack a fairly small nut given the relatively small numbers we're likely to be talking about but it should have the benefit of discouraging any more numpties who might have been thinking of doing the same.

Archived