BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BLACKBURN ROVERS ANNUAL CHARITY 5 A-SIDE COMPETITION.

BLACKBURN ROVERS ANNUAL CHARITY 5 A-SIDE COMPETITION.

As results on the pitch took somewhat a change for the better, then supporters have been asking me to organise another supporter's competition as they have been able to rest their minds somewhat.

This is the annual supporters 5 a-side competition and will be taking place at the PowerLeague Soccerdome, the day before the final game of the 2010/11, which is away to Wolverhampton Wanderers. This is the best way for supporters to get down and bring a poor season to a close and enjoy a few drinks afterwards.

Details of the event are as follows:-

DATE:-

Saturday 21st May 2011

VENUE:-

Power League Soccerdome, Blackburn

ENTRY FEE:-

£5.00 per player. Includes entry into the competition & post match event, buffet.

PROPOSED ITINERARY:-

1315hrs

Meeting at JJB Soccerdome (handout of fixture lists, rules, team squads, photographs).

1400hrs - 1700hrs

Competition .

1730hrs

Buffet and drinks followed by quick presentation.

VENUE:-

TEAMS TAKING PART

- Boomtown Rats.

- Irish Rovers.

- Northern Ireland Branch ‘A’.

- Norwegian Branch 'A'.

- Power League

- The Torrents.

PRIZES:-

Winning Team

- Cup, Individual Medals for Players, case of beer.

Loosing team

- Wooden spoon and case of beer.

correct as of 19/05/2011, but more players and teams have yet to be confirmed and this will be up-dated in due course

If anyone has any queries, then please do not hesitate to contact me and I will update with more progress in due course.

TEAM/S NEEDED.

Hi all, a few teams pulled out due to work commitments and we are calling for more teams to step forward.

If someone can get a team or two from this message-board then I will buy each player a pint of Carling/Heineken/Guinness afterwards. This is usually a good way to bring the season to a close and relax before the crunch game on Sunday. Standard isn't overly high and N.Ireland usually end up getting duffed.

The Norwegian Branch will take the trophy back home to Norway again! Mark my words!

I still feel bad about disallowing that goal a few years ago but I maintain it was in the area. Plus I've subsequently learned some Norwegian recently so I know what you were all calling me!! :D

I still feel bad about disallowing that goal a few years ago but I maintain it was in the area. Plus I've subsequently learned some Norwegian recently so I know what you were all calling me!! :D

I'm sure you don't feel that bad disallowing the goal, I wouldn't awayway.

Right, just about to hit the road to Belfast for early morning flight before playing in the competition. Total of 6 teams entering, which isn't bad due to the short notice, work committments and injuries.

Just a shame no-one from this MB was able to throw together a team.

I'm sure you don't feel that bad disallowing the goal, I wouldn't awayway.

Right, just about to hit the road to Belfast for early morning flight before playing in the competition. Total of 6 teams entering, which isn't bad due to the short notice, work committments and injuries.

Just a shame no-one from this MB was able to throw together a team.

Have a good journey over RG!!

I guess if people just turn up if they want a game, then a team can be formed on the day.

It's always a good do, so would recommend people get themselves down there.

Archived