BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Prices 2011/12

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant stuff again from Rovers.

Venky's have certainly passed this test and no doubt a few will be disappointed that they haven't tried to fleece us like was predicted.

I haven't had a season ticket for the last 5 years for various reasons, I still attended whatever games I could home or away, this news makes me think about getting one again as I'm now in a position where I could commit to it and it's very attractive.

It will be interesting to see how much praise Venkys get for this, as opposed to the club ..... its been good news = well done club, band news = fu@kin Venkys since they took over.

Forget the season gone, its time to move forward!

£170 by the looks of it.

Thanks Matty. Now it just depends on how much the rail fares increase is; hopefully I will still be able to make it for about 7 matches again this coming season. Good stuff!!

How does the 16 game in darwen end work? And doesn't the united, Liverpool and city fans get the whole stand do we have to move?

u can buy 16 or 19 games 3 games above u buy at top price in other stands, no brainer !!!

No the 16 game ticket will cover you for all games excluding the big 3 - more than likely Utd, City and Everton. You will have to buy seperate tickets for these in one of the other stands and probably a reduced rate - last season it was £26 each.

The 19 game one will cover the 16 games and the other 3 in another stand(s) for a total of £225.

Amazingly good news for all UK based Rovers fans :rover:

Cheers

BKR

And even those based further afield, I shall be renewing for the 3rd year, COYB!!! :rover:

The 19 game Darwen End ticket is a welcome addition :tu:

Archived