BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Prices 2011/12

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you don't have to pay any extra for the matches you move on, and you just get to chose what 16 games you go to.

if u buy the 16 the other 3 u pay for elsewhere in the ground if u get 19 u just transfer to another area no extra charge ,checkout on the official website.

But imy9, it's gone up by 7.5%, that's massive.

In real terms it hasn't gone up at all really, inflation was running about 4 to 4.5% and then you have the VAT increase from 17.5% to 20%.

All in all it is about a 1% rise in real terms.

So you don't have to pay any extra for the matches you move on, and you just get to chose what 16 games you go to.

No, you can buy a season ticket for the Darwen end for either 16 fixed games or all 19 games, if it is the latter you will be moved to another stand for the 3 Cat A games, if it is the former you would have to buy extra tickets for the other 3 games if you wanted to attend.

In real terms it hasn't gone up at all really, inflation was running about 4 to 4.5% and then you have the VAT increase from 17.5% to 20%.

All in all it is about a 1% rise in real terms.

I thought the rise small anyway - especially considering we already have by far the cheapest ST's in the Premiership - but when you put it like that they are an absolute steal.

No, you can buy a season ticket for the Darwen end for either 16 fixed games or all 19 games, if it is the latter you will be moved to another stand for the 3 Cat A games, if it is the former you would have to buy extra tickets for the other 3 games if you wanted to attend.

Sorry one more thing :P ... Do I get to chose where I move to for those three games?

Well, it appeares that blows the anti Venky's out the water again. All the scaremongering they tried about season ticket prices going through the roof were completely unfounded. Well done Venkey's.

How does the 16 game in darwen end work? And doesn't the united, Liverpool and city fans get the whole stand do we have to move?

soooooper doooooper

why should city get a full end they were not ANYWHERE near filling it this season!!!!! big club ..my arse.

To put it into context a season ticket at the dingledome is £425 a full £200 more than mine.

Wolves cheapest adult £520 :( unless you took the early bird offer a month ago at £370.

Reckon we will be the cheapest in all four divisions this time round.

25,000 exactly. 16th in attendance table according to premier league's website

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Statistics/0,,12306,00.html

Wasn't it 05/06 where our highest gate of the season was around the 25k mark? Great to see the stadium virtually full each game. Plus we sold out a number of away games for a change.

Wasn't it 05/06 where our highest gate of the season was around the 25k mark? Great to see the stadium virtually full each game. Plus we sold out a number of away games for a change.

01/02 25,981

02/03 26,226

03/04 24,376

04/05 22,315

05/06 21,015

06/07 21,275

07/08 23.916

08/09 23,479

09/10 25,428

10/11 25,000

always had 29,000+ as a highest too

Archived