BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Wrestling Entertainment - we know, you don't have to tell us!

• Backroom
18 hours ago, Miller11 said:

I’d been wanting to see them since I first heard about it. Pretty glad I remained blissfully unaware until now!

For me Wrestling with Wregret has gone down hill a bit lately. That was a belter though, more like that please Brian!

Have to admit I haven't watched as much WwW since Brian changed up the schedule. I still like watching the classic PPV reviews but generally that's it. 

• Backroom

It tends to happen to YouTube channels that have been up for a while. Hard to keep producing top content after so long, and to keep the motivation and enthusiasm going. He's got a huge backlog of great content so even if he only produces something good every once in a while that's okay with me. 

• Backroom
5 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ya, he's coasting a bit is Brian, but I suppose he has a fair bit going on now outside the show. Even the reviews are a bit formalaic(how do you spell that word??) at this stage. 

Formulaic ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I like WWE but how can this go on behind closed doors when apparently nothing else can?

Other things could go on behind closed doors but they have chosen not to do so.

WWE have chosen to.

They're doing two different nights across multiple locations so that only around 10 people are actually on any one set.
Outside of the Wrestlers themselves they're respecting the 2 metre rule too.

I'm just glad they are because it gives me something to look forward to and the end of these wretched few weeks.

• Backroom

It feels like it needs a hiatus, some indie shows continued in America at weekend and some of the fans now confirmed as infected. Seems easy for wrestlers to pass on to each other.

Need to check out Dark side of the ring, does Blackburn get a mention?

After all we are in Wrestling infamy 

https://prowrestlingstories.com/pro-wrestling-stories/sid-vicious-arn-anderson-fight/

• Like 1

On 23/03/2020 at 14:10, Tom said:

It feels like it needs a hiatus, some indie shows continued in America at weekend and some of the fans now confirmed as infected. Seems easy for wrestlers to pass on to each other.

Need to check out Dark side of the ring, does Blackburn get a mention?

After all we are in Wrestling infamy 

https://prowrestlingstories.com/pro-wrestling-stories/sid-vicious-arn-anderson-fight/

Oh I’d love them to do that on the next season! I’ve watched a pretty good YouTube video that was a compilation of a few shoot interviews speaking about the incident. 2 Cold Scorpio And Vader amongst others... Blackburn didn’t get a mention as far as I remember!

• Backroom

Enjoyed this week's Dynamite overall, but have to admit I'm not totally sold on the Broken Matt Hardy character. I'm not sure it fits particularly well with the AEW aesthetic, although the lack of crowd and reaction plays a part in that. To be honest I've never been all in, so to speak, on the 'Broken' character. It was fine in TNA as an experimental thing, but I'm not convinced it translates well to a bigger company. I guess we'll see if AEW can do a better job than WWE in that regard. 

Brodie Lee's parody of Vince was pretty funny too! Especially the reaction to the sneeze.

• Like 1

• Backroom

I just finished watching both parts and yeah, really heavy going, but very well done. There isn't really any new information but in the last 13 years pretty much everything that could come out has come out so they can't be criticised for that. I thought they did a good job with Eddie's part as well, although he really deserves his own episode at some point. 

• Like 1

On 24/03/2020 at 19:29, Miller11 said:

Oh I’d love them to do that on the next season! I’ve watched a pretty good YouTube video that was a compilation of a few shoot interviews speaking about the incident. 2 Cold Scorpio And Vader amongst others... Blackburn didn’t get a mention as far as I remember!

Wow, interesting story. Hadn't heard of that. They had some crazy lives before camera phones! 

• Backroom

So, looks like Roman Reigns has pulled out of Wrestlemania. He has concerns over his health after the Miz came in sick, which is fair enough considering the bloke has just recovered from cancer. All for nothing if he gets COVID-19 and dies.

Some guy who seems to be ITK on reddit suggesting Kevin Owens, Edge, the Miz, John Morrison and the Uso's are also out, Reigns/Goldberg and Edge/Orton being off the card is pretty brutal. Just cancel the fucking thing already, jeez. 

3 hours ago, DE. said:

Looks like the supposedly ITK reddit guy got some bad info, as Edge, the Usos, Miz and Morrison all did tape their stuff for Mania. 

So it's already taped? When is it again? 

WWE is just such a bad product at this point,I really don't have any interest in watching. It's like a football team with the best players, but the manager insists on each player playing blindfolded with one leg tied up, only for their place to be taken by a guy that either retired or should have retired at least a decade ago. 

They just can't seem to innovate in any entertaining way. 

• Backroom

Yeah they are taping WM this year in advance, I guess it'll still air whatever time it was originally scheduled to?

Completely agree on WWE, it's so boring and stale. There are still some good moments (Edge's return at the rumble and his program with Orton has been very well done) but overall their product just seems out of touch and bland when compared with stuff like  AEW Dynamite or NJPW. I'd say even NWA Powerrr, a retro-themed show, somehow comes off as more innovative and fresh than WWE!