BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer 2011 Transfer Window Part One

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No need to ask Stoke. His appearance/goal record at his last two clubs explains more than a botched medical at Stoke. Maybe there is a bit of a cloud over that side of things, but with fantasy options like Vucinic/Adebayor unattainable, and on the flip side players like Roque POSSIBLY being considered, I would've been happy with Ba as ONE of our striker signings as opposed to what we have at the club already.

Lets hope so.

I've no axe to grind with Ba either way but I'll have a bet he's played more games than Santa Cruz has over the last two seasons. I wouldn't mind betting that he plays more next season as well.

Ba possibly a risk worth taking, not too fussed about him though - Kean did suggest he would be interested a few weeks ago. Perhaps having more money to spend has meant looking at other targets now.

£20,000 appearance fee's? Strike a light, hasn't learnt from his mistakes has he, Ashley.

Still cheaper than 90K a week waisted on RSC

Ba possibly a risk worth taking, not too fussed about him though - Kean did suggest he would be interested a few weeks ago.

This week he said we would make the Champions League in a few years.

Still cheaper than 90K a week waisted on RSC

This week he said we would make the Champions League in a few years.

90k a week for half a season, if we signed him I doubt it would be on those terms.

He also didn't say that, you've taken his words out of context.

And i didnt realise YOU were a doctor!!!!, your so arrogant.

Stick to Gossip peddling pal.

You know what,you've been around here 2 minutes in real terms and appear like a bad smell whenever Nicko posts. I don't know what your problem is but it's not an approach designed to win friends and influence people.

have you heard anything about the Vastic to Bayern thing? It's very strange to have such a big club come target our reserve player, who mentions he wants to leave for first team football. Hope we haven't dropped the ball on a young talent.

It would be contradictory if we did let him go considering keans views on bringing youth through,

letting highly rated vastic and fielding go for practically nothing without giving them a 1st team chance is odd, hopfuly there was/is future sell on clauses in the deals.

Nicko,you've mentioned the proposed new deals for Givet and Hoilett...what's your gut instinct,do you think they'll both happen?

By the way,I mentioned the female journalist at the Mirror a couple of days ago who wrote the hatchet job piece on us/Venky's,what's her beef,or should I not be taking it personally?

You know what,you've been around here 2 minutes in real terms and appear like a bad smell whenever Nicko posts. I don't know what your problem is but it's not an approach designed to win friends and influence people.

i come look on this forum to here the views and reports of blackburn fans, not gossip merchants.

Bad Spelling!, content is more important than spelling but you wouldnt understand that working for that sado daily gossip rag, get a proper job if your such a tallented reporter/journalist, or is the mirror where your levels at, Nixon.

It would be contradictory if we did let him go considering keans views on bringing youth through,

letting highly rated vastic and fielding go for practically nothing without giving them a 1st team chance is odd, hopfuly there was/is future sell on clauses in the deals.

When would you have given Fielding some first team experience?? Never heard of Vastic. Not going to get too bothered about him leaving. Kean has gotten the best out of youth players so far, if he doesn't feel that this kid is up to it then that's that.

[quote name='hardly1980' timestamp='1308402333' post='1081457'

Bad Spelling!, content is more important than spelling but you wouldnt understand that working for that sado daily gossip rag, get a proper job if your such a tallented reporter/journalist, or is the mirror where your levels at, Nixon.

In which case you fail on both counts.

At least Nicko gives us something interesting to bitch about.

Just another troll!

i come look on this forum to here the views and reports of blackburn fans, not gossip merchants.

Err,this is the Summer Transfer Window thread of which gossip is an integral part. As such, most posters seem to appreciate the info passed on by Nicko.

Don't know what your problem is but you're making yourself look a bit of a plank...

Is there any real need for that, to take it down a further level ? more so that we all have to read this when looking for info on "Transfers" - grow up.

Give it a rest, mouth.

He's only trying to give us a better picture of what's happening, by telling us what he has heard/ knows.

well ignore him then

for your information myself AND THE MAJORITY of this message board are glad and grateful for the contribution Nicko has given us over the years.

We don't wanna read your constant sniping at him ffs, grow up

Hardly 1980, sounds more like it should be; hardly a brain cell.. I don't usually get involved in lots of the pathetic titt for tatt but u need to be clear on one thing..

Nick adds significant value to this forum, your insults / comments are personal and UN called for.. Suggest you wound your neck in..

Archived