BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Anybody from lincolnshire

• 2 weeks later...

I'm from lincolnshire, from scunthorpe, I get to a few games, hopefully getting to more next year just hard due to me working shifts and daft weekend hours lol, which part of lincolnshire u from?

I lived in Scunthorpe for a while a couple of years ago while I worked at the Scunthorpe Telegraph - my first paper after leaving uni. Always thought I was the only Rover in town, gutted our paths never crossed! I remember a very lonely night in Barracuda watching that awful 1-0 win at Blyth Spartans in the cup where every other person in there really wanted them to win!

One of the long term members on here (10 years+) came from Scunthorpe and commuted to most games even though he was 15/16 when we were in the Championship, and at College & Uni for the years straight after that.

He's more of a parttimer now though. Probably as he lives in Dubai.

One of the long term members on here (10 years+) came from Scunthorpe and commuted to most games even though he was 15/16 when we were in the Championship, and at College & Uni for the years straight after that.

He's more of a parttimer now though. Probably as he lives in Dubai.

Ahhhh they were the days.

I have to say it's easy to take defeat when you can walk it off on the beach...

Much better than catching a train to Leeds and then to Doncaster and then to Scunthorpe. Grim.

Archived